Toronto Zoo

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another day trip with the animals, this time in Chiller's nieghbourhood.

#1 and 8 are for JonMilkal

websize014websize014DSC_7855.jpg

websize001DSC_8004.jpg

3 for LaFoto
websize016websize016DSC_7883.jpg

websize003websize001DSC_7738.jpg

websize012websize010DSC_7749.jpg

websize001websize001websize009websi.jpg

websize006websize002DSC_7538.jpg

websize013websize013DSC_7840.jpg

thanks for looking!

Absoblutely stunning! I think you are ready to go on a safari now and sign up for National Geographic!

(Seems as if the lions have a regular hang-out zone, from one of Chiller's pictures (I think))

Right on Raymond. Brilliant shots!!!!! Seems the lions have not moved since I was there last. :lol: My fave has to be #6, love the stare, but all are just as amazing.
Man... I wish I was home, I would have blasted over.
Excellent shots my friend. :thumbup: :thumbup:

OMG! Raymond you just never stop to amaze me! Wonderful shots, I like #1 the eagle the best, but all your shots are awesome!

well done Raymond.

took me a second to figure out the giraffe shot...looks like hes playing twister with another :)

Wow.
Raymond goes to the zoo and we get rewarded. I don't know what we do to earn ourselves these photos, but each time there are more, I am happy!

My favourite is the one of the giraffe... it is all chaotic. Takes a while to figure out what is what in this one.

But my heart also goes out to the hippos and the rhino since both have so far been a bit underrepresented among everyone's zoo photos.

The lions on their Chiller-rocks, erm, chill-out rocks, are a classic.
And the tiger's stare is ... A STARE. Wow.

Great series :thumbsup:

The stare in #5 is pretty neat.. as is the skewed Giraffe. love it :D also really like the detail in the last...

thanks for sharing Raymond :D :D :D

wow, nice shots, i love #6 - the tiger! Just Beautiful... :thumbup:

WoW!
Beautiful stuff!!
They are all superb, but #5 and #6 do it the most for me.
You can almost feel the texture on the Hippos skin and the Tiger shot is one of the best Ive seen.
Excellent.

Most reactions

Back