Toronto zoo

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the zoo today and took about 600 shots :confused: lol, these are some that are okish, the rest are on my blog.

DSC01139.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00618.jpg

It was hard to get a clear image through the glass and I need to learn how to stop the sun streaks, thanks for viewing.

Nicely done! My faves of this series are the hippo, the camel and the polar bear. You really gets lots of detail of the fur/whiskers etc in your shots. Haven't made it out to the zoo in a long time, and these shots remind me to get out there!

Ya got some really good shots here. My faves are the zebra, and hippo.
The glass is a pain(no pun intended) I try to put the lens up as close as I can , and cup the top, to prevent those spot lights from bouncing. Kinda sorta works.
BTW...Im 5 minutes from the zoo, and have a pass, if you ever wanna take another trip there. We could meet up for a few hours. Im sure some of the other Toronto members would come out too.

Sounds good !!! Have you ever been to the Peterborough zoo ?

#2 is alright, even tho you choped half of that big guy's face out...

I just think these look a lot Like Snapshots...
coulors are blown, quality is a little bit on the rough side.. I dont know...

Sounds good !!! Have you ever been to the Peterborough zoo ?

Nah...never been to that one, but I plan to do the Bowmanville wildcat zoo sometime in August. I heard there are some pretty good lookin animals there. :D

nomade thank you

Rum Bacardi I didn't chop anything out, it's the way I see things half or angled very rarely head on. I am a beginner at this so snapshots is where I am at right now :) I do appreciate all critiques though it helps me learn.

Chiller never been there either lol, I am a tourist in my own town.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back