Torturing my Husband

mammarazzi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I conned my dear husband into being my model today. I had to bribe him with xbox time and cheesecake lol! I am working more on trying to get everything right in my image rather than having to go back later in ps and spen forever on it. The first is only resized and sharpened for web and the second I was working on my b and w conversions.

travis3web.jpg

travis1web.jpg

I like them, don't really see anything that stands out that I would change. Pretty straight forward portrait shots.

So, he's a Marine I take it.....?

lol good old 29 stumps, the photos look good. There are like 8 people in 29 palms that aren't marines ;)

We actually just moved from there back to NC I just havn't taken the time to update it. Kinda miss it actually. My husband thinks I'm crazy.

Well there is a difference between training in the desert and being on the base/town. I grew up in San Diego and when i was a kid I loved driving through that area. After quite a few exercises out there, there is nothing I could miss. lol

I'm darn disappointed. I expected some S&M type NSFW photos. What the heck is that? Lol

What location are you guys talking about? All I see is a OOF background...

Lighting in both are pretty flat.

I think you've applied RoT quite admirably in both.

Because of the tilt of the head, I think the shallow DoF works 0kay in #1, but in #2 I feel that if you stopped down the lens a bit to include the ears in focus, a much better result may have appeared.

Just my 2¢.

I say both..29 palms and the fade..Definitely a marine! I see them everyday as my husband is a marine, and we're stationed here in SD at Miramar! :)

Most reactions

Back