Totally Stoned

Thanks for the comments everyone. Yep, this was taken in Joshua Tree National Park, Ca., just as the sun dropped behind the horizon. I'm always thankful for a cloudy sky- we don't get too many of them. In fact, I'd rather go out on a horrible weather day than a bright sunny one. The drama in the landscape can be intense and the bad stuff never lasts too long.

Oh yeh, as far as 'phallic', I can see that, but anyone notice the first formation (indent), the one right up front, close, and slightly to the right?

Thanks again!

Yes, however, I considered one reference at a time to be sufficient. My goal in life is to become a dirty old man. I have made surprisingly tremendous strides towards that end.

The lighting and texture is really something!

great job!

Thanks Lasershot, Craig! The wilder and wierder the area, the more fun.

Yes, however, I considered one reference at a time to be sufficient. My goal in life is to become a dirty old man. I have made surprisingly tremendous strides towards that end.

It happens about that age; I AM a young, dirty old man. It's so cool, every 'chick' is 'hot,' and I like to make the plump one's blush by wiggling my eyebrows at them.

Erocktica.

My father is old. Mentally, I am still an adolescent, but speaking chronologically, I have my bit of fun speaking my mind when the opportunities arise. I just don't give a $h1+ anymore. So far, that's the only advantage of getting older that I have noticed.

Most reactions

Back