Touching photo C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture is not technically perfect, I found out today just how horrible shooting at an Aquarium with no tripod can be! I just love this picture because it was very touching. The turtle kept coming over to the diver and nudging her to get her attention and to pet her.

DSC_2482.jpg

Bresson's decisive moment right there. You could remove the color cast, but it won't make it a better photo. Nice.

That is a nice photo, with a really touching moment captured. I'd imagine that turtle could be as old as or older than the diver--maybe by a factor of two. Really quite nice. I just don't see photos like your very often: these types of photos make me stop and think.

That is a nice photo, with a really touching moment captured. I'd imagine that turtle could be as old as or older than the diver--maybe by a factor of two. Really quite nice. I just don't see photos like your very often: these types of photos make me stop and think.

It was really amazing to see this giant creature craving the attention of the diver, shows that they take good care of them there.

This is the turtles info from the New England Aquarium website:

"Myrtle, our green sea turtle, lives in the Giant Ocean Tank. She has lived at the Aquarium since June of 1970. She is at least 70 years old, weighs over 500 pounds"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back