Tow and action??

davestephans

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Manika Batra is only 22 and in an age where many sportspersons are deemed future celebrities, the Delhi-based table tennis player is currently the country's top paddler. For extended, Sharat Kamal Achanta has been the only recognisable Indian player in a sport dominated by the Chinese and Europeans, but the current surge in popularity of different sports in the country Best Ping Pong Paddles Reviews - Top 8 Of 2018 - and specifically the rise of professional leagues - has paved the way for more talented sportspersons.

Ultimate Table Tennis (UTT) is one such initiative that is now hoping to bring table tennis into the Indian sporting parlance. The first-ever expert table tennis club in India provides a big chance for best Indian paddlers to rub shoulders with all the best on earth. For Manika, who represented India at the 2016 Rio Olympics, it is a chance to learn from the ideal. "I was very excited when I first heard about the league," she informs TOI Sports. "it's a chance to play against higher-ranked gamers and it's going to be fun.

ping-pong-paddle-on-table.jpg

It is very good thing which 11Even Sports came forward with an initiative such as this and it's going to be good for table tennis in India. Like we've Doo Hoi Kem (World No 28) in our group (Olimax Stag Yoddhas) and I speak to her before the game, after the game and have learned a lot from her". UTT is at its first leg, being held at Chennai, also Manika says the audience response was welcoming and that the league will help popularise TT in India. "Playing in the UTT feels fantastic as the crowd has been very excellent. The team have got good support. A great deal of fans supported me in the last game as well. The response has been great.

I think UTT can help table tennis in India. Right now, cricket, badminton and their various leagues are extremely popular and I think UTT will help table tennis eventually become popular in the country and I believe more people will come and watch table tennis," she says. Manika taken to prominence with a silver medal from the Under-21 (youth) class of the ITTF pro-tour Chile Open at 2011. From the junior positions Best Ping Pong Tables Reviews 2018 - Top 8 she broke into the top 100 along with her transition from the senior circuit was remarkable.

Manika borrows awards at the 2014 Asian Games, 2015 Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships and 2016 South Asian Games, where she maintained three golds. Under the tutelage of Italian trainer Massimo Costantini, she is aiming to continue her rise and hopes to beat the top-ranked Chinese gamers. China's dominance can be assessed from the fact that in men and women's respective rankings there are just five players in the top ten. "My intention is to win against the top Chinese players and to get myself in the to the top 50," states Manika, who for a short while was rated under 100 this year before falling into 104th.

practice-table-tennis.jpg

In order to accomplish this, she says she has to improve her fitness - and according to her, that's the difference involving the sexiest players in the world and Indian paddlers. "I am tall, so I need to put in additional work on my back, my bending posture has to be more powerful. Overall it comes down to fitness. During the national camps, fitness is your priority; be it in the morning before our clinics and even in the evenings," she states. "The difference comes down to fitness, also mentally we have to be stronger. All the high-ranked players are emotionally very powerful."

The UTT's second leg will be held in New Delhi in July 21-25 and Manika expects to draw more support in her hometown. "I'm looking forward for the chance to play in Delhi. I am hoping that I get decent service instead of only me, my team-mates Abhishek Best Ping Pong Tables & How To Buy Them – Ping pong Game – Medium and Jubin (Kumar) are out of the north so we're expecting good crowd support," she states.

Last edited:
I assume it's, "An action or two". An "action" in post-processing terms normally refers to a pre-scripted set of adjustments which are executed automatically on the image. It's basically a mini-program within the editing program. You can buy actions or create your own.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back