Towards the sun.

I like how you capture the sun and the houses in the bg plus in the water foreground all that stuff is going on. Really good capture.

Did you use any special filters? Must have had lots of ND filters on there to block out all the light, right? Use a tripod too?

Well when I took this shot I had just bought a haze filter for my camera, and was trying it, I wanted to know if it affects the quality, and what exposure corrections are needed.

I did not use a tripod because I usually don't, I was an RF addict and these cameras are relatively light, and my hand is kinda steady. That's why most of my sony H2 photos have something wrong...:D

Thank you Jon.

i'm not a fan of how the horizon is the center of the picture... there isn't much in the foreground, other then empty water and the sky has no features except the really round sun (which is kinda neat, but doesn't have enough weight to hold it on it's own.

i think with this specific image as it is, i would have cropped the bottom portion out to about 1 inch below the boat on the right and left the sky alone

Most reactions

Back