Toy Camera Panorama: Rocky Mountain, 11,000 Ft, 1990

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK... Here's a blast from the past.

I took this picture with one of those GOOFY 1990's toy cameras that did panoramic shots. It was point and shoot, no corrections available. I was digging through my old stuff and I found a bunch of these photos that I took while on vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park in 1990. No negatives (unfortunately) but prints in pretty good shape.

Any oldies like me remember those things? You could even get them processed at WalMart for a time.

I scanned one here (quick cheap scan job) to share it.

No need for C&C on this one, this is just for fun.

rocky2.jpg

Any oldies like me remember those things? You could even get them processed at WalMart for a time.

I scanned one here (quick cheap scan job) to share it.

No need for C&C on this one, this is just for fun.

rocky2.jpg

Hey! I'm not that old and I remember them very well! I may even have one somewhere.

I always wanted a Nimslo 3D camera. :lol:

Wasn't the format called AP..-something?
And the negatives were actually all the same, only if you hit the AP-so-and-so-button, on the print the top and bottom were cropped?
My dad had one back then and liked it a lot ... but he, too, has since "gone digital" and his AP-something-or-other-point-and-shoot is in some corner at his place somewhere.
What is it?
A groundhog?

Wasn't the format called AP..-something?
And the negatives were actually all the same, only if you hit the AP-so-and-so-button, on the print the top and bottom were cropped?
My dad had one back then and liked it a lot ... but he, too, has since "gone digital" and his AP-something-or-other-point-and-shoot is in some corner at his place somewhere.
What is it?
A groundhog?

That's AP-S, I jumped on the AP-S format as soon as it came out, the cameras were perfect for a pocket camera.

Sabbath is referring to a 35mm camera that took really long photos. I had one years ago, I remember getting it free for saving coupons from something.

And if you look at my signature, I'm using and old AP-S camera at the moment.

Here's one of the clouds. Composition? I don't need no stinkin composition!

sky2.jpg

Another one:

stream3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back