Toy digital camera

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I recently got a mini digital camera, and it was working fine and taking pictures. But all of a sudden when I tried taking pictures just now, instead of beeping once to signify that it took the picture, it beeped twice and the "how many pictures left" stayed the same. I've tried turning it on and off, and taking the battery out, but nothing works. If I try twenty times in a row to take a picture, two out of the twenty times actually works. Anyone know how to fix this?

Haha, it doesn't take pics in low light. That's what the beeping is.

Well, something else is definitely wrong with it. I don't want to believe I broke it on the second day, but with me, that's probably possible.

I did try taking photos by a larger light, and it worked fine. But once I [tried] uploading them onto the computer, it said; "No Photos in camera". And then the whole thing froze.

Oh my. Well, I took out the battery, and I'm going to let the whole thing sit for 30 minutes and see what happens...

Well, since I most likely have a major case of OCD, I couldn't help but trying it out again. And... yay! It worked!

Okay, so I'll stop talking to myself now.

Sometimes the pics on mine get deleted for no apparent reason. Although, I usually have it in my pocket so it's possible I accidentally erase them.

I got mine off of Ebay for ten bucks; brand new. It came with a uploading cord, a software CD, extra batteries, and a little pouch.

Most reactions

Back