Toyota Supra CloseUp (Day per Day)

N/A cars with hood scoops are fine. Keeps the engine cool, like my 2.5rs:)

My hood scoop WILL have a better function next summer/christmas when I get my WRX/STI swap!Mark my words!:p

N/A cars with hood scoops are fine. Keeps the engine cool, like my 2.5rs:)

My hood scoop WILL have a better function next summer/christmas when I get my WRX/STI swap!Mark my words!:p

cools what? your vavle cover? scoops that don't feed into any kind of ducting are a little ricey even though it's OEM.

Cools the valve cover?Subarus have boxer engines.

And it cools the engine bay.

Cools the valve cover?Subarus have boxer engines.

haha completely forgot that sorry. I was thinking SRT-4. And it's been proven that a non-ducted scoop can actually raise underhood temperatures by creating a pressure zone behind the radiator causing a loss of air flow through the radiator (we tested it on the Rx-7 club with TII hoods no N/As and thermometers). It'd be best to create a blockoff plate for the scoop until the STi swap, but if you have the bugeyed 2.5 RS with the vents, those are fine to leave open, as air isn't being forced through them.

Actually the 98-01 2.5rs's are the ones with the vents. believe it or not, theres a plate under them, haha. I took mine off ofcourse though.

well there ya go haha. I wasn't trying to be an a-hole, it's just true haha, you may want to replace the plate.

I think he meant my car being an SRT4 becuase he mentioned the valve cover. But I have a Subaru and they have boxer engines, so.

here others today shots;click for high quality! i've tryed some closeup options,a.s.a.p. full car pics :)

I like the second to last one, but if you just shot it standing a little more to the left with the same center of focus, (if you understand what I just said) lol

i've understand what you said,tomorrow i'll try!!i'm trying to focus my attention to particulars not to entire car...let's see :)

thanks a lot!
here in italy is the unique orange supra (there are only 26 in whole italy)

Thats a hot Supra, you should check out Supra411.com sometime

Most reactions

Back