toys on a swing

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know what inspired this shot, My neice was playing with her little pet shop things on the swing set, I saw those sitting there like that and I had to see what I could do with it.

scan0061.jpg

Larger copy here

I'm going to have to reprocess this, It seems that I missed the crop of a little bit of scanner bed space, oops

The pole is really distracting...I would look for a different angle, zoom in further and fill your frame with the little guys.

lol, interesting.

This picture has gotten the most mixed review of every thing I've shone to date :mrgreen::heart:

The pole is really distracting...I would look for a different angle, zoom in further and fill your frame with the little guys.

It's a fixed lens and I had only the one with me at the time, In truth I wanted the whole pole (but I missed), I may have enough space to crop it out and maintain the perspective, or are you referring to the further most one? If that is the case it remains, It's a part of their environment, it is the swing in wich they sit. It was the fact that this swing is not one of the swings that are designed for those toys that inspired the shot. I could line these things up and shoot them all day long, but they would be uninspired dull meaningless shots.

Sweet!!! Ottima!!! Interesting!!!

I like the swing pole in there because it shows us where they are. But I would prefer that pole to be in focus with the toys. could you manage to get both the pole and the toys in focus, while having the background totally blurred?

Most reactions

Back