TPF Across America: The Journey of One Lens Across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here are my shots with the lens. I'm extremely dissappointed that it rained almost every single day that I had the lens until yesterday. I didnt get a chance to get out too much today, but this is what I got (and some older ones, just to demonstrate the macro ability with the M2 tube. At 35mm, the macro is beyond 1:1. I dont know how far beyond, but definately beyond. I know the HDR is terrible, but I figured it was a good time to try it out. All shots are taken with the lens. Its quite nice, I must admit.

Something like 17 vertical shots stitched.
Untitled_Panorama1_small.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

DSC_08551.jpg

DSC_08511.jpg

DSC_08481.jpg

DSC_08421.jpg

The lens will be shipped to the next user tomorrow!
Mark

Actually, I like #2 and would say it's my favorite of the ones you did. I would clone out the trash can though but aside from that, it's about all I would change. The colors really work I think with this type of photograph. Nice job

O.O Only Chuck Noris is allowed to use nuclear as a flash! I know its deliberate but darn that is one powerful tonemapping highlight!

It is a great lens. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing your photos!

And the remote actually came from outside. I found it while shooting the previous shots and decided to try it out because of how nasty it was :mrgreen:

Mark

Well my time with the lens has come to an end. I wish I would of been able to do more but just didnt have the time. I was able to make my way to gettysburg and get a few shots. The two sunset pictures were taking at gettysburg pa, home of some of the most deadly battles in the civil war. The other two I took with the extension tube on. The lens is all packed up and going to the next person tomorrow.

150.jpg

135.jpg

069.jpg

045-1.jpg

Nice pictures ajkramer87. I was actually thinking about going to Gettysburg for some early morning pictures!! Very weird, you beat me to it!

Nice pictures ajkramer87. I was actually thinking about going to Gettysburg for some early morning pictures!! Very weird, you beat me to it!

I barely even scratched the surface of gettysburg. Tons of other stuff for you to shoot. Sorry I took your idea lol.

Those are great! You beat me. :)

You should geotag one of the ones you uploaded to the pool. :thumbsup:

Mark

Those are great! You beat me. :)

You should geotag one of the ones you uploaded to the pool. :thumbsup:

Mark

I did geotag one of them. At least I thought so. Ill go look and make sure it worked. Thanks but I dont think this a competition. Nothing wrong with your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back