TPF admiration

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanna do a thread on the photographers on this forum you admire and why.
This isnt to say the ones listed you dont admire, just the ones you can think of at the moment.
So...I guess ill start.

Hertz - Although I havent seen many of your photographs, your knowledge and real photography love is so evident, that I think if alot more of us were like you, we'd get alot better results.

Airal (SP?) - Not sure if I spelt your name right, but anyways, your pics are always a real joy to see...I know this sounds dumb but you are a professional arent you? if not (which I doubt ALOT) then you should be, because without a doubt your pics are magazine worthy (And thats your worst shots, your best are museum worthy :))

Corry - I gotto say I really LOVE all your shots...specially the squirell ones.
I must also add that your passion and commitment is a thing of legend, and good luck to you with your new job :)

Santino - I must say I dont like art, it bores me, and its a waste of time...well alot of it anyways.
But your art isnt, your evident skill and class at black and white photography makes me appreciate art more and more, thanks :)

Terri - Probably one of the most encoureging people on the forum to me, and..like Hertz, I havent seen alot of ypur photos, but I think ive seen a few, and some self portraits, and your defenetly what id class as a Photographer, and a friend.

Oki, this ISNT everyone, and I will think of other people I was planning to add to this because I had a huge list in my head...and now I cant remember it all.

Thanks again all!

(P.s. just rememberd someone.)

Mentos - Pure class, pure talent, Pure beauty ;) your pics are great, and I really hope you keep posting more pics for us, because otherwise we are gonna start missing a big part of what TPF is :)

Terri - Probably one of the most encoureging people on the forum to me, and..like Hertz, I havent seen alot of ypur photos, but I think ive seen a few, and some self portraits, and your defenetly what id class as a Photographer, and a friend.
You are so freaking awesome. :blushing: Thank you for the kind words!

Most of my stuff is over at the "Alternative" forum, that's why you don't see much from me. So often when I pull a good negative, my mind starts thinking about how I can manipulate it. I think it's a character flaw. :mrgreen:

terri said:
. So often when I pull a good negative, my mind starts thinking about how I can manipulate it. I think it's a character flaw. :mrgreen:

Nah, it's the sign of a true artist. I love your work as well, Terri (even if it means we have to go buy that Daylab) :thumbsup:

terri said:
You are so freaking awesome. :blushing: Thank you for the kind words!

Most of my stuff is over at the "Alternative" forum, that's why you don't see much from me. So often when I pull a good negative, my mind starts thinking about how I can manipulate it. I think it's a character flaw. :mrgreen:

You misspelt Strength, ive highlited it for you :)

Oh, and since this is such a great thread for doing this, I freely admit to hero-worship for Doxx, ksmattfish, Motcon, and Anua. :hail: I would be honored to tag along with each and every one of you, just to hand you your film and tote your camera bag. :D

Lots of other people I can't even think of right now whose work I routinely admire. There is such a wealth of talented folks on this board, I know I can't think of everyone, so I'm sticking with my very short "A" list. ;)

Artemis said:
You misspelt Strength, ive highlited it for you :)
Okay....my day has offically been made! :hug::

And thanks to you too, Alison (I'll wear you down yet!). ;)
:hug::

okay ... i'll add a few to this list: digital matt, airic, jonmikol, vonnagy

you all inspire me in different ways ... to try new things, retry old things and see things in a different light!!

:hugs: you're all great and in my opinion very worthy of the appreciation you get here at tpf :blushing:

Thanks Artemis, it's so nice to be appreciated.
Wait a minute, I didn't get a mention! :grumpy:

:mrgreen:

Yeah, terri's creative side is definitely worth highlighting.

ferny said:
Thanks Artemis, it's so nice to be appreciated.
Wait a minute, I didn't get a mention! :grumpy:

:mrgreen:

Yeah, terri's creative side is definitely worth highlighting.

Your the person I missed...I knew there was someone.

Sorry mate, but I do appreciate your unique flavour of comedy, and relaxed nature, which I feel you add to your pics to make other people feel relaxed and calm :D

Two of my favorites are Digital Matt, and JonMikal!!! They both have very unique pictures, and you could tell who shot them even if their names weren't posted because they're so frickin awesome!!! They also both are very helpful when it comes to photography questions especially photoshop! I think I'd put Nytmair on my list to, b/c he takes pretty unique pictures that I wouldn't think of taking, and his car shots are great!!! There are loads more to add to this list though...

Scott WRG Editor said:
While everyone takes amazing pictures, the one photographer that consistantly blows me away is AIRIC. I've know him for a couple of years now and If one day I am half as good as he is I will count myself blessed.

Ah men...except for the two years bit...

Artemis said:
Your the person I missed...I knew there was someone.

Sorry mate, but I do appreciate your unique flavour of comedy, and relaxed nature, which I feel you add to your pics to make other people feel relaxed and calm :D
You could of atleast tried to make it look like you didn't feel like you had to say something. :mrgreen:

If we're going on a mushy tone. There are a few people who I look out for when I view the photo posting part of the forum. Some I know are really good and some I can see improving with every photo they post. I won't name names.

I am a definite member of the JonMikal, Conch, and Triggerhappy fan clubs. I love their work and always go to their posts first. This only scratches the surface of the amazing photographers I have seen on here. Other people that I always stop for while I'm surfing the forum are Vonnagy, AIRIC, LittleMan and Nytmair to name a few.

Then there are the people who make this a warm and friendly community that people want to belong to. Terri, Corry, Alison, Hobbes, Chase, Ferny for starters.

I'm glad you started this post Artemis. I have been meaning to do something like this, but just wasn't sure what to say.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back