TPF admiration

Thank Laurie, I'm glad you're here too! :hug::

There is just too much talent for me to name names, I know I'll forget someone! I love to watch the growth on the forum though, the people whose work has just really taken off to a whole new level. Membership has more than doubled since I joined and what a community it has become :mrgreen:

I think JonMikal is someone I look up to in terms of photographic talent and skills..

and arty of course....

Artemis said:
Santino - I must say I dont like art, it bores me, and its a waste of time...well alot of it anyways.
But your art isnt, your evident skill and class at black and white photography makes me appreciate art more and more, thanks :)

thanks Arty, it's really nice to hear that somebody starts to like art because of my work, really kind words. you make me a happy man :)

LittleMan said:
JonMikal, and Vonnagee...... I would write more about y'all but I gtg to violin practice!
Ok, now that I'm back...
I love JonMikal's photos because he has a great imagination to get pictures that I would never even dream of getting that angle or subject.

Vonnagee, I like his photos.... mainly just because he's in NZ ;) j/k I like the effect you put on all your photos.

There are a lot of others I admire.... but these two come to mind. :D

I would like to add one name to the list...

MarkC

I dont think he comes around any more but some of his photos will be with me forever.. his ability to capture the mood of a scene always amazed me.

This forum is loaded with incredible talent and I am truly blessed to have found this resource so early in my learning the hobby. Thank you all that continue to post, and thanks to those that have moved on.

i true admire everyone.. you all have awesome different talent... i enjoy all work... you guys motivate me.....(arty, what about me.. im your valentine :p :lol:) haha

PreludeX said:
i true admire everyone.. you all have awesome different talent... i enjoy all work... you guys motivate me.....(arty, what about me.. im your valentine :p :lol:) haha

PreludeX - Probably one of the most sexy members on the forum, and if I could, id like to write a poem.

Prelude...nothing rhymes with prelude,
Except maybe prolouge, if said really weirdly,
So ill just say random things, and hope that somehow,
its a poem,

..There yah go

well i'm suprised i was mentioned at all!

a few of my favorite photog's around this part of the internet are probably JonMikal, vonnagy, Digital Matt, arthurleung, Nagala, AIRIC, Shark (a.k.a. WSP).... and I have to get going... i've got class and I still have to find something to eat for breakfast before driving over to campus...

that's not a complete list, just my top inspirations around here that I could think of in 2 minutes :)

Off the top of my head I guess my 2 favorites are everyones favorite kiwi Vonnagy and WSP. There is certainly something to be said about the awesome color in Vonn's work and the excelent lack of color in Shark's :hail:

terri said:
Oh, and since this is such a great thread for doing this, I freely admit to hero-worship for Doxx, ksmattfish, Motcon, and Anua. :hail: I would be honored to tag along with each and every one of you, just to hand you your film and tote your camera bag. :D

:hug:: Terri - sure you can carry my bag since I'm an :eek:ldman: :goodvibe:

thanks Arti :) I was thinking about you (because you soooo improved last time and I really love your London shot!)
Vonnagy - wonderful shots of wonderful land...
Corry - some neat emotions and atmospheare around the shots
Anua - interesting subjects and themes on her shots!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back