TPF admiration

ohhh and I forgot abou Shark, MD, digital matt, AggieZach, JonMikal... oh gosh!!! here are too many of good photographer that I really appreciate

Was gonna stay away from this, so I wouldnt offend the people I left out, but how about admiration for the forum in general.

Just a Thank-You (everyone), for whatever you bring! (I need a :highfive: smiley)

Yeh I agree, this forum has really helped me to develope what little skill I have, and I must thank each and every one of you for that :D

Artemis said:
Yeh I agree, this forum has really helped me to develope what little skill I have, and I must thank each and every one of you for that :D
couldn't have said it better! :D

terri said:
I would be honored to tag along with each and every one of you, just to hand you your film and tote your camera bag.

Watch out what you are volunteering for, Terri. I've been thinking about getting a burro.

I have Terri's Box Cameras print hanging in my living room; it's one of my favorite pieces of artwork.

Watch out what you are volunteering for, Terri. I've been thinking about getting a burro.
Um, yeah, I forgot about the Speed Graphic(s), ya freak. :hug:: Maybe I could just hand you spare film and give carrots to the burro. :sillysmi:

I have Terri's Box Cameras print hanging in my living room; it's one of my favorite pieces of artwork.
I made it into the living room?!? :thumbup: Somehow, I had visions of pushpins in darkroom....and even then, that was fine by me. ;)

terri said:
Um, yeah, I forgot about the Speed Graphic(s), ya freak. :hug:: Maybe I could just hand you spare film and give carrots to the burro. :sillysmi:

I made it into the living room?!? :thumbup: Somehow, I had visions of pushpins in darkroom....and even then, that was fine by me. ;)

Hehe dont sell yourself short Terri...those darkroom things awere amzing...infact youve made it onto my list now, your artistic talent is also helping me to appreacite art more and more :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back