TPF Archaeology

hey thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!

2 years later im still brown nosing chase!!!!!

:::waves to chase::: hi boss!

md

sucked up? im on the verge of becoming a public spectacle! :p

photogoddess said:
I'm pretty sure that we all sucked up big time to get mod/admin status! :lol:
:shock: You have no idea what images that conjures up. I think I'm going to have to have therapy.....

The question 'do you all still suck?' comes to mind but I think if I ask it I'm going to get slapped :lol:

MDowdey said:
hey thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!

2 years later im still brown nosing chase!!!!!

:::waves to chase::: hi boss!

md
Soeak up MAtt, that was a bit muffled and echeoy. You in a cave or something? :p :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sure that we all sucked up big time to get mod/admin status!
Is that how people get mod/admin status then? I thought Chase picked out who he thought was willing and able. I know I got mine from when Chase asked if people wanted to be mods and I said I'd be willing to help out. Next thing I know a few of us were made mods. I assumed that's how it worked in the past to.

ferny said:
Is that how people get mod/admin status then? I thought Chase picked out who he thought was willing and able. I know I got mine from when Chase asked if people wanted to be mods and I said I'd be willing to help out. Next thing I know a few of us were made mods. I assumed that's how it worked in the past to.

It was just a joke Ferny! We all earned our mod/admin status. :cool:

Did you goddess? did you?

Oh crap you did...my bad.

Yeh...so about that big red ban button thingy...thats one thing you shouldnt press, especially when it involes me...it...er....breaks the forum!

Hertz van Rental said:
:shock: You have no idea what images that conjures up. I think I'm going to have to have therapy.....

The question 'do you all still suck?' comes to mind but I think if I ask it I'm going to get slapped :lol:

I think we both need therapy from that visual. :lol:

I won't slap you (this time) but I am pleading the fifth. :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back