TPF Austin Texas Meetup!

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, it's early Saturday Morning and I see no one's posted any pics from the meetup yet... so I guess I'll be the first to post a few. :D

group3.jpg

From left to right... Jonny, Daniel, Robert, Daniel(my brother), me, Joe.

group2.jpg

Scott is between Joe and myself in that photo... he drove down with Joe for the day. :thumbup:

group4.jpg

We spotted something up... I think it was the side of some building... can't remember.

group1.jpg

You shall see more of these types of photos when Joe posts his... :lmao:

Great idea man. :hail:

statecapitol.jpg

and one artsy photo. ;)

All of those photos were photographed by Deborah(Littlefriend)
We all had a great time walking, talking, all that wonderful stuff.

I will post my photos when I get the film back from the lab. Taking it today. :)

Can we please have this thread be a sticky? Thanks.

-Chris

Just us normal guys doing average stuff.... not knowing a photo's being taken... totally candid. :roll:

group5.jpg

Great photos guys!! Want to see more of the photos you took! I see some GREAT Lenses on those cameras.. :) Hope to see more!

Holly said:
Great photos guys!! Want to see more of the photos you took! I see some GREAT Lenses on those cameras.. :) Hope to see more!
don't let that fool you... I think we talked about them more than we actually used them. ;)

:lol:

Nice job Littlefriend, LOL. I got mine downloaded, but that's about it.
Awesome, can't wait to see them! :thumbup:

Ok, here's a few of mine....I tried to pick stuff that maybe no one else got very many of so there won't be a lot of duplicates.

Daniel, I'm really jealous of the shots you got of the sax man, post em!! Chatting that dude up really paid off!

Anyway here they are:

Austin.jpg

Austin2.jpg

Austin3.jpg

Austin4.jpg

Austin5.jpg

Austin6.jpg

Austin7.jpg

Austin8.jpg

Austin9.jpg

Austin10.jpg

Austin11.jpg

Austin12.jpg

Austin13.jpg

Austin14.jpg

Austin15.jpg

Hey...can y'all tell us who people are using screen names? I know some, but not all. And everyone is so young and similar looking and I can't get ya straight!!!!

Woo hoo... photos! It's so great to see you guys. I can't wait to see more. Robert you have some really great pictures. I love the building reflection in the car and the one of the guys crossing the street.

What is that first building though? With the blue tile?

core_17 said:
Hey...can y'all tell us who people are using screen names? I know some, but not all. And everyone is so young and similar looking and I can't get ya straight!!!!

LOL. I was thinking that if I had missed work for this, I definitely would have stood out! :lmao: :lmao:

#4 is Photographiti on the left, and Joe, ClarinetWJD on the right.

#5 is Photographiti on the left, and Daniel, thebeginning on the right.

#6 is Littleman. Hahah just kidding.

#8 is Scott's (Spiralout) shoulder and longboard, Chris (Littleman) white shirt, Chris' little brother brown shirt, and Joe (ClarinetWJD) blue shirt.

#14 is Daniel, (thebeginning) getting up off the floor in the rotunda in the Texas state capitol.

Hope that helps, and that I got them all right, LOL!

LittleMan said:
hehe, that is a typical meetup shot! :D
Great stuff everyone! Let's see the rest of 'em.

ShutteredEye said:
Believe you me, I stuck out as it was. I think I was at least 10 yrs older than all of them, almost 15 yrs older than some.

Haha... then I would have really stuck out because I'm older than you! :eek:ldman:

(Not by much though :lol: )

Most reactions

Back