TPF Canada meet

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few captures from todays meet up. Airic and Raymond beat me to some, so I hope I dont duplicate anything.
Thanks again guys, and Daisy for a great morning.

tpf9.JPG

could it be a late TPFer

TPf2.JPG

tpf3.JPG

This place was great. I have tried all summer to get a shot of one blue jay and was handed 2

tpf7.JPG

tpf4.JPG

tpf8.JPG

Carl, Great work. What a diverse bunch of photos we got considering we were all together. It was a blast and I can’t wait for the next one.

BTW, Carl had recently met my sister in law Patti at a party. When I saw Patti today she mentioned your name and talked about meeting you. What a small world.

Cheers,

Eric

it amazes me that four or five photographers in the same place, and all of ya'll took shots that are simular, but totally different at the same time...your all showing the same area, but with a different take... this was a cool way to demonstrate that its the photographer, not the camera that takes great shots...

very cool shots, chiller......i just really love the leaf shot... and the canadians landing in the water....just awesome.... ya'll are all just great great photographers, and just looking at all ya'lls shots makes me inspired and encouraged to keep trying for just a fraction of your abilities .....

I also think it's great that you could all be together and shoot some of the same shots, and some that are completely different. Good job!

What a pleasure to see ALL your photos, and each of you presenting their own style in a way, which I like. The area you chose for meeting must be a wonderful place! The birds (and squirrels) are so tame there, I am really amazed.

wonderful shots Chiller!
1 & 3 are awesome! :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing these :D

Great work Chiller! I like the first two a lot. Looks like it was a very successful meet up. :)

JB

Great shots Chiller, what a blast it was to finally meet you.. Daisy slept the whole drive home, and I was just driving along thinking about all the fun we had., you guys are the coolest, thanks again!

Chiller well done. You have an original in that first great eye. Your personality and humour made the day very enjoyable. Great shots here. I do love that first one very much.

aprilraven said:
it amazes me that four or five photographers in the same place, and all of ya'll took shots that are simular, but totally different at the same time...your all showing the same area, but with a different take...

have you seen our pictures from Saffron Walden during the European meet-up?? we all took some pictures of the blue house and when we all came back home, we posted those pics here and... all were completely different!! :D

Carl - wonderful pictures! i just love the first one!

Most reactions

Back