TPF Canadian meet?

Fuzzy1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kenbarber.ca
I heard about this place when I ran in to a few of your forum members yesterday.. I thought I would contribute a few of my own...

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

Very nice Ken. I really like the first three. The last is a shame to see the bird hooked like that. You do good work, and welcome to TPF. Don't be a stranger.

Hi Ken, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
You met our very dear Canadian branch of The Great TPFers yesterday and they talked to you and you to them and they told you about here and so you came to join as an already friend? Wow, that is a great story!
And hey, you can very, very, verrrry well compete with the other Great TPFers from Canada, I must say! Great pictures here.
Next time you send some, you might want to wrap them into the [ IMG] and [/ IMG] (without the spaces) thingies so that the photos appear on here directly, maybe?

Good to have you here :).
Great story of how you found this place! :D

Hey Ken, very cool shots, and welcome to TPF! I was hoping you would join in here, and I see you are very well qualified!! Keep in touch here, I enjoyed chatting with you on the boardwalk, and look forward to seeing more of your work!

btw, I am Ray.. the xxl sized fellow that was there!

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments!
I had a great time. You are a good group of guys :)
It's a shame we lost the sun after 9am, but some days you are the nail and some days you are the hammer...lol

For soem reason the IMG tags aren't working in my post, that is why I just posted hyperlinks.

But you are not the guy on the bike who one of the Canadian Branch of Great TPFers captured in one of his photos? (Could have been AIRIC?)

Dude, you have been sucked into TPF with that first click. You will now loose a few hours of everyday to this site but it will be worth it. Everyone, I have to give credit where credit is due, Ken was the one who took the group photo of us on the boardwalk.

tpf8592.jpg

It is great to see you here and I look forward to many more meetings dwon by the Lake. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more of your images.

Eric

Thank you, Ken!

LaFoto said:
But you are not the guy on the bike who one of the Canadian Branch of Great TPFers captured in one of his photos? (Could have been AIRIC?)

:biglaugh: me riding a bike :) Now that would be a photo. Not since I got my driver license. I do ride with the kids sometimes but never any great distance. I think the biker was just a random shot Carl took.

Eric

Oh, Carl took that one... and that random biker is not Ken then?

No...many folks ride and walk near here... this marsh area is right along side of a highyway..this rider is one of millions who ride everywhere here in Canada., but our land is so vast, we all have cars to get around. It was a 95 mile (or 150 kms) ride for me to meet with these guys, about 1:15 mins drive.

Ken really glad you could post. Great shots. See you at the Marsh through the winter, Just think the Owls have not even arrived yet?

Most reactions

Back