voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's right folks. We are planning another photo excursion in the Southwest. We have decided on Joshua Tree March 18-21. Come meet your friendly TPF moderators and members and shoot some beautiful scenery. There may even bee some beer there
:cheers:

Joshua Tree is a unique ecosystem where two deserts meet at about 3000 ft above sea level. On the East side of the park below 3k feet is the Colorado Desert with Creosote bush, Ocotillo and Cholla. The west side of the park is the Mojave desert which is above 3k feet. Cooler temperatures and greater precipitation nurture the Joshua Tree which is actually a member of the Lily family. Beginning in February and continuing through June, the desert blooms. We have decided on March to have the best chance of finding the most color.

I believe some are going to camp, some may want to stay in hotel rooms. So let's discuss and see who is interested.

core_17 said:
Damn! I wish I was in!

if im in, then there is no excuse for someone who is closer than me to not be in.....
man up everyone....stop wussing out. :lol:

md

Plus I've never really travelled very far by myself and I don't think I could get my boyfriend to go...but I'd really like to go so I'll talk to him tommorrow and see what I can do!

Voodoo prolly needs a ride so I guess I'm going :wink:

I think I'll buy a new truck for the occasion too :cheer:

I'm a definite maybe. That's all you can expect from an unemployed manager. :wink: Way too soon for me to commit.

Shooting quite a bit of desert very similar to Joshua Tree I really endorse this trip. Heck you might even get a tip or 2 from Malachite or I. I took the Ocotillo and Cholla shots... the other i found...

I'm in the poor gang too folks. With the new kid coming in two weeks. See what mrscat really has to put up with ;) But camping is cheap. Group rates apply.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back