TPF Con 2005! Joshua Tree National Park

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
Toronto???....booooo...don't go there...Toronto sucks. Come out west where it's beautiful.

There are lots of jobs and I have rooms for rent, cheap.

I heard the western part of Canada is the best part of it .....

I know someone in Toronto , hence why I was gonna just head there...
Basically I'll go where I can get work. Gotta apply for the work visa in January... i'ma bit nervous about it coz it aint gonna be an easy task I'm suspectin lol.
Will definately keep what you said in mind Mike ! :sillysmi:

Ok...I still haven't asked Erik if he'll go with me (hopefully I will ask him tommorrow), but....I'm trying my best to work up the courage to go on my own if he says no. So...keep them encouraging words coming!!! Tell me that it's NOT that scary travelling somewhere far away and unfamilir all alone on a plane for the first time ever.....

So if I book a flight to Ontario CA. What time should I try to get there? I've got a couple of choices ranging from 5am to about 4 pm on the 18th? Are we really gonna try to get a bus, cause that'd be awesome! :D

Big Mike said:
Toronto???....booooo...don't go there...Toronto sucks. Come out west where it's beautiful.

There are lots of jobs and I have rooms for rent, cheap.

Luminosity, most of the people in Canada hate cough jealous cough Toronto :wink:

I lived their for twenty years and traveled extensively through Canada because of my work at the time. I almost got the crap beat out of me cause I said I was from Toronto :shock:

Toronto is truely a beautifull city. Remeber to bring a warm coat and long Johns, winter is very damp.

core_17 said:
Ok...I still haven't asked Erik if he'll go with me (hopefully I will ask him tommorrow), but....I'm trying my best to work up the courage to go on my own if he says no. So...keep them encouraging words coming!!! Tell me that it's NOT that scary travelling somewhere far away and unfamilir all alone on a plane for the first time ever.....

hey listen, you dont really know me outside of here, but im doing the same thing. and i have a morbid fear of flying. you just gotta take a chance!!! do it before its too late and you cant get away so easily.

md

core_17 said:

hey listen, you dont really know me outside of here, but im doing the same thing. and i have a morbid fear of flying. you just gotta take a chance!!! do it before its too late and you cant get away so easily.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back