TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
I'm definitely still in! And I agree, we should close it all in a week to lock it down!

Zach :D

santino said:
I'm in (if it's not already over:p). Do you think I will have no probs sending them to matt from Austria? if not, I'm def. in :)

Shouldn't be a problem. We'll be mailing stuff out at the end of Feb.

I'm still in, I'm excited.. As long as no one minds getting a print from me, they're sure not going to be up to par with any of yours. :|

YAY! I'm getting more and more excited with every package that arrives at my doorstep! My DR is almost back up and running! Man I've been in the light too long!

Okay, here's the updated list of participants.

1. Orie
2. Terri
3. Aggiezach
4. Havoc
5. KSmattfish
6. tr0gd0o0r
7. Sillyphaunt
8. Santino

I haven't seen qweasdzyc around in a while. I'll PM Artemis and see if he's still interested.

oooo, the pressure!! It's February now - I gotta get my butt in the darkroom this weekend.

We just finished putting up our lights with *all new* filters....it looks so fab in there. :D I'd kill for running water in there, but hey - the six-dollar rubbermaid storage bin makes a great holding bath for my prints. :mrgreen:

Well, no word back from Artemis, so I'm calling this deal done!

Here's the list of participants...

1. Orie
2. Terri
3. Aggiezach
4. Havoc
5. KSmattfish
6. tr0gd0o0r
7. Sillyphaunt
8. Santino

So everyone needs to have 7 prints each of 2 different prints (14 total), and 7 contact sheets (they don't have to be the same) ready by the end of February.

santino said:
yay! great :)
one question, what print dimensions?

Well the largest I can print would be 8x10, so thats what you all will be getting from :)!!

Word yo!

I had so much fun on Saturday, trying to familiarize myself with the D5. :heart: I am smitten with that thing. I love old, manual-type equipment that works so solidly, built to last. I'm so happy to be doing this project and have an excuse to stand there and crank out prints!! :lovey:

I got my first 7 done....I'm slow and stupid at set-up, so by the time I was happy with an exposure and got going, only 5 prints really turned out like I wanted...I think my chemistry got exhausted because my last 2 are kinda light. :scratch: Does Dektol at 1:1 fizzle out after about a dozen prints? They're still usable, but it surprised me.

Most reactions

Back