TPF DC Meetup III

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, as most of you probably already know (MyCameraEye has already posted his pictures), there was a mini meetup on January 10, 2006. I finally got around to uploading my pics. I didn't really do anything to them, so they aren't beautiful.

Oh to follow LittleMan's lead, may I get a little stickie help with this post? Thanks so much!

Anyways, here you go, hope you enjoy:

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5363.jpg

20060129191847_img_5366.jpg

Jo,

SOme great shots. Those shots of the lights that I had suggested to you came out great. The only thing I would suggest is picking a few maybe 1 or 2 out of easch serise and limit the shots you post. I took about 200 hungred pictures that night but I only posted the cream of the crop, 11 shots. I think of the the motion blues could be eliminated being they are all so simular but nice job! Oh yeah, that shot of me you turned b&w makes me look like 100 years old. Not sure if you knew this or not but the shots I posted had no post processsing on them other then the framing and size reduction and convertion from RAW to JPG. I did not make any adjustments.

Scott

What happened to that traffic light!?!?!?!?!!? :shock:
Scott "MyCameraEye", you don't look like 100 years to me in any of the pics. Actually I quite like you in all of them. Will we meet in April?

LaFoto said:
What happened to that traffic light!?!?!?!?!!? :shock:
Scott "MyCameraEye", you don't look like 100 years to me in any of the pics. Actually I quite like you in all of them. Will we meet in April?

seriously, the jerk is younger than me...does that make me old??? :lmao:

Oh, and I have no idea about the pole, but we thought it was funny that the walk/don't walk light was still working.

Most reactions

Back