tpf DC meetup pics...

But you will come to the next one, right?

Go to the Meetup forum...you can be the first to reply to my thread of setting up a second meetup. That would be so cool, cuz then I wouldn't feel so lonely over there with no one (hint hint all you MD/DC/VAers) responding.

Hello all

Jo Cose pointed me to this forum. We have been emailing one another back and forth a few times. I shoot in D.C. as well and work in D.C. and would love to join your next photography outting. My web site with all my details should be on my signature of this point. Jo, thanks for pointing me to this forum.

Scott

Scott,

'tis my pleasure. You should post a welcome in the introductions forum, and definitely post some of your pics on the general gallary. Also, under the Photo Locations forum, there is a sub-forum called Meet Up. I've posted a message there trying to get these DC losers to hook up again. You can start following that thread to see when the rest of the gang finally get their act together ;)

Anyways, welcome to the Photo Forum, take yer shoes off, and stay awhile...the folks here might be a little odd, but their warm and lovable.

Most reactions

Back