TPF DC Meetup VI

That was a park police scout car...!!!

When is the aprl meet up?

mpdc said:
That was a park police scout car...!!!

When is the aprl meet up?

First weekend in April, but I live and work in DC, so I can meet up anytime if you want. ClarinetJWD is in Balto and can come down to DC often enough.

Just let me know.

Hey does DCPD have drive alongs?

jocose said:
First weekend in April, but I live and work in DC, so I can meet up anytime if you want. ClarinetJWD is in Balto and can come down to DC often enough.

Just let me know.

Hey does DCPD have drive alongs?
Yes.
You can goto any station, just sign a release and roll out.

Anyone intrested I have taken a few people out. Made sure they saw the real SE...

mpdc said:
Yes.
You can goto any station, just sign a release and roll out.

Anyone intrested I have taken a few people out. Made sure they saw the real SE...

Can I bring my cam if I promise not to take face pics?

Seriously, I would love to do something like that. I'll PM you about it.

jocose said:
Can I bring my cam if I promise not to take face pics?

Seriously, I would love to do something like that. I'll PM you about it.
You can take photos of peoples faces. I just cant hold someone down for you to do such.

PM me any time. Ill set you up if you wish.

mpdc said:
You can take photos of peoples faces. I just cant hold someone down for you to do such.

PM me any time. Ill set you up if you wish.

Cool. But if we go into SE, do I get a bullet-proof vest? :lol:

jocose said:
Cool. But if we go into SE, do I get a bullet-proof vest? :lol:
Sure I have a couple extra.
If you want you can wear an entry vest. they are very heavy, but Im told itll stop some rifle rounds... I really dont want to test it, but thats what they say.

hey the offer is good to anyone out there.

mpdc said:
If you want you can wear an entry vest. they are very heavy, but Im told itll stop some rifle rounds... I really dont want to test it, but thats what they say.

which offer? To ride along or to wear your vest? :lmao:

I'd totally be down with it. I'll PM you soon!

mpdc said:

That does indeed sound great. I may have to take you up on that offer sometime soon

The ride along offer.
I always allow my ride along to wear a vest; I have gotten a couple of them into foot chases. That was a little embarrassing, since one of my ride along actually caught the bad guy. REMEMBER I am wearing 30 pounds of equipment!!!
Yeah PM me and we can arrange something. I am working day work right now, but I can hook you up with a good evening’s person if you really want to get into some TV cops stuff.
Otherwise you can do the ride along on day work.

Seniority has its privileges.

I am totally down with it! Do you work weekends or weekdays? If only weekdays, I will be a while for me...I just asked for leave for the first week in March, so I'm thinking mid March early April. But then again...maybe I'll just call in sick :)

mpdc said:
The ride along offer.
I always allow my ride along to wear a vest; I have gotten a couple of them into foot chases. That was a little embarrassing, since one of my ride along actually caught the bad guy. REMEMBER I am wearing 30 pounds of equipment!!!
Yeah PM me and we can arrange something. I am working day work right now, but I can hook you up with a good evening’s person if you really want to get into some TV cops stuff.
Otherwise you can do the ride along on day work.

Seniority has its privileges.

jocose said:
I am totally down with it! Do you work weekends or weekdays? If only weekdays, I will be a while for me...I just asked for leave for the first week in March, so I'm thinking mid March early April. But then again...maybe I'll just call in sick :)
I have fri and sat off. so sunday is an option.
Like I said hwoever Evenings is when the real stuff go on. (You may get lucky durring day work and get a shooting, but normally that happens at night) I can hook you up with other officers that will take care of ya durring the evening tour.
My tour is from 6Am till 230PM. You can come to the district any time and tell em you want a ride along.
(durring my shift tell them my name, and they will get me in.)

every time you all post one of these it makes me really wish there were meetups in my area. excellent shots btw!

Most reactions

Back