TPF does DC rumor thread...

Woodsac...you should check out Jet Blue. They had some really cheap fares to Dullas, I checked it out. I found $217.00 round trip.

Traci said:
Woodsac...you should check out Jet Blue. They had some really cheap fares to Dullas, I checked it out. I found $217.00 round trip.
Thanks Traci! :D
I started lightly looking. I found the same price of $217 out of Ontario, but I think that was to BWI? I'd rather go straight to DC. I didn't wanna have to do this yet. I was going to stick it out till tax returns. But if the price is right...I'll just put it on a card.

Ahhhhh...credit card debt...the American way of life :p

Thanks again, I'll check it out when I get home tonight!!!

If everyone wants to PM me if they're coming, when, and where their staying...I'd be happy to keep a running tab and make a contact sheet type thingie...just let me know if you are interested.

OK, even though no one has responded to my offer, I have taken the liberty to start my list anyway. I would appreciate it if everyone who is coming to DC could give me the following info (PM me please). Obviously it's all optional, so only give what your comfortable with:

Username
Real Name (first is good enough if you're skittish)
Who else is coming with you and their name(s)
Date you're coming
Hotel
Airline
Airport
Date leaving
Cell Number
Interests (see JonMikal's post below)

Here's who I have so far:
Me
ClarinetJWD
JonMikal and Caliope
Unimaxium (maybe)
LaFoto
Woodsac
Jeff Canes
Chase
Terri

Who else?

jocose said:
OK, even though no one has responded to my offer, I have taken the liberty to start my list anyway. I would appreciate it if everyone who is coming to DC could give me the following info (PM me please). Obviously it's all optional, so only give what your comfortable with:

Username
Real Name (first is good enough if you're skittish)
Who else is coming with you and their name(s)
Date you're coming
Hotel
Airline
Airport
Date leaving
Cell Number

Here's who I have so far:
Me
ClarinetJWD
JonMikal and Caliope
Unimaxium (maybe)
LaFoto
Woodsac
Jeff Canes
Chase
Terri

Who else?

hmmm... do you know something I don't know? Are you saying you're watching the kids so I can go? :lmao:

just something to consider:

this meet-up could attract quite a number of members. along with that comes the possibility of varying interests. some may have a desire to hang in museums all day while others prefer to check out monuments...outdoor attractions. have you guys discussed maybe breaking into groups?

keep in mind you will be visiting DC on the busiest (tourist related) weekend of the year.

jocose, you may want to add a field for "interests" to your spreadsheet just in case all 6000+ members show. :mrgreen:

jocose said:
There I go ASSuming again :)

Can't you just duct tape them to the beds?

Tried that before - they always seem able to escape! :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back