TPF Family

mentos_007 said:
oh... sorry I forgot about the fly around your neck... :)

haha...if i could be anywhere for christmas...poland would be it. something new, a change of scenery. and ill bring the little red bow for my neck. as long as u promise to feed me. :wink: :oops:

md

wrrrrrrr :) yay :) I'm looking forward!!!

Arti.. coz you're my little brother I know you have yet to know some things about... :p

MDowdey said:
mentos_007 said:
oh... sorry I forgot about the fly around your neck... :)

haha...if i could be anywhere for christmas...poland would be it. something new, a change of scenery. and ill bring the little red bow for my neck. as long as u promise to feed me. :wink: :oops:

md

MD you are the man.

As for you dear Mentos, I will miss my endover to win your heart.
Youve have touched me and it has burnt, I have learnt the pain of love.
Im Afraid I will not be able to look upon you again, for such beauty will surely cause me more pain than I am now suffering.
I will enslave myself to the dark, where I shall live my life in solitude, and where I know, even if you were around, I would not see you, therefore, may feel no pain.
Till next time my dear Mentos.

(I aint finished yet MD) ;)

Oooh, I'd say that's a point or two for Arty...whatch out Mathew...looks like our little brother knows more than you think. :)

core_17 said:
Oooh, I'd say that's a point or two for Arty...whatch out Mathew...looks like our little brother knows more than you think. :)

Oh Core, even in the short time I have lived, I have learnt alot about love.
Maybe it was from others, or maybe it was from my heart beating so fast as to flood the love into my body, and making me realise that love is as sweet as chocolate, and as deadly as a blade.

Someday, I shall be able to weild love, but till then, I am swept by its currents!

Artemis said:
core_17 said:

Oh Core, even in the short time I have lived, I have learnt alot about love.
Maybe it was from others, or maybe it was from my heart beating so fast as to flood the love into my body, and making me realise that love is as sweet as chocolate, and as deadly as a blade.

Someday, I shall be able to weild love, but till then, I am swept by its currents!

And you say you're shy with the girls...you have no reason to be!

mentos_007 said:
exactly Core :) Matt... I'm waiting!!! :D:D

in the short time that i have been on this earth, ive learned only a handful of useful things. never short change yourself when buying shoes, always respect your mother. and hold your loved ones close. everyday you wake up you have to tell the other person you love them with all your heart, because the second you slack off, they will be gone. and they will be gone forever. arty, you are awesome, and learning so much about everything that i cant even keep up.

Mentos, if i was in poland i would treat you like a queen. I would feed you strawberries by the soft glow of the fireplace. i would massage your body with lavender and my soft hands. then...well...lets just say that youll be screaming for hours :wink: :oops: :twisted: :oops: :wink: :shock: :D :twisted:

md

With me it would be different....

With me, you would have no need for sleep, nor much of anything else.
Time would seem to stand still, and we would not need to create the perfect moment, we would live in it.
You would feel happy and content, and nothing would be out of reach, although still fun.
You would be more than a queen, you would be yourself.
To me, your are the blood in my veins, the sowl in my heart.
You would keep me breathing, keep me living...And In return, I would give you life, I would make life worth living, there would never be a boring moment...if it was me and you....

But you never learned how to use the shift key did you md? :p :mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
while MD is my husband ::DD:D:D
Where does that leave me and my ribbon coated waist?

*throws ribbon to the ground in a fit of rage*

Unless I'm the bit on the side.

*scurries around the floor trying to find the ribbon*

Holy crap Arty those are some smooth lines.....

*grabs a pencil and starts making notes*

Artemis said:
With me it would be different....

With me, you would have no need for sleep, nor much of anything else.
Time would seem to stand still, and we would not need to create the perfect moment, we would live in it.
You would feel happy and content, and nothing would be out of reach, although still fun.
You would be more than a queen, you would be yourself.
To me, your are the blood in my veins, the sowl in my heart.
You would keep me breathing, keep me living...And In return, I would give you life, I would make life worth living, there would never be a boring moment...if it was me and you....

wow...arty have you two met and just not told anyone?

mentos, i would go with arty if i were you, he sounds like he is in love with you without even meeting you!!! crazy internet!! :wink:

md

Most reactions

Back