TPF Family

Artemis said:
With me, you would have no need for sleep, blah blah blah

OMG, how did I click on this thread??
puke.gif

j/k!

I guess I need to pull the daddy role and tell you all, "If ya'll don't simmer down, I'll turn this car right around, so help me!!!!"

:D

Hey I want to be the drunk, mental institute escapee uncle that nobody invites to the family picnics....PLEEEEAASSSEEEE! :D

or the family pet dog!!!!!!!!

Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

puke.gif

j/k!

Hey! Leave Arty alone! I HIGHLY doubt you were that smooth at his age! Hell...are you even that smooth now?

Artemis said:
LMAO MD, and thanks Scurra, Im good at this kinda stuff when I have a great muse....;)

just remember something arty, its not how you caught the fish, its how you eat it. :wink:

md

MDowdey said:
Artemis said:
LMAO MD, and thanks Scurra, Im good at this kinda stuff when I have a great muse....;)

just remember something arty, its not how you caught the fish, its how you eat it. :wink:

md

:shock: Somehow I don't think he's gonna get that analogy, Matt!

core_17 said:
Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

puke.gif

j/k!

Hey! Leave Arty alone! I HIGHLY doubt you were that smooth at his age! Hell...are you even that smooth now?

And thus the student becomes the master, Corry, that was nicely said :)

hobbes28 said:
mygrain said:
Hey I want to be the drunk, mental institute escapee uncle that nobody invites to the family picnics....PLEEEEAASSSEEEE! :D

As long as you come from my side of the family. ;)

Who else's family would i be from? :wink: Us southern boys gotta stick together. YEEEHAW!!!!! :lol:

Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

puke.gif

j/k!

lets remember something though before we cancel out tracy...he is married and we arent. he had to be somewhat smooth!!!

md

p.s. if arty didnt get the analogy, then i guess i do have a leg up on the competition.

:wink:

MDowdey said:
Artemis said:

md

:LOL: :lmao: :LOL: :lmao: :LOL:

MDowdey said:
Bokeh said:
Artemis said:

puke.gif

j/k!

lets remember something though before we cancel out tracy...he is married and we arent. he had to be somewhat smooth!!!

md

p.s. if arty didnt get the analogy, then i guess i do have a leg up on the competition.

:wink:

Arrgghh...explain the fly one though that I didnt get...I got yours though MD ;)

OK OK my turn:

Mentos,
The flame of passion that I shield so well within my heart I would gladly share with you, to see your beautiful face and touch your skin, to look into your eyes and share my deepest thoughts and slumber in this dream by your side forever.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back