LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well,
I've got bad news... and more bad news...
I just found out today that my dad got fired from his 'Business Analist' position at IBC bank.
He wasn't working there long, and the main reason he couldn't do the job there was because his boss totally ignored him unless he did something wrong. (she was a real ***** while he was working there)
Anyways... his last day is Wednesday, and the last pay will be near the end of this month.
We don't have any money socked away anywhere.... so we are going to be living off of whatever we can scrape together...
I will be busy, and probably won't post very much. I have no idea how long this is going to last... so please pray for us.
So, farewell for now, and God Bless.

-Chris

God bless you and your family, Chris.
This is sad news.
I hope things will look brighter soon! I do hope this for your dad, mom, all your family!

Oh...my littleman....this horrible news indeed.

Wish there was someway to help you...perhaps put your prints up for sale? I rekon you can make some mean money buddy, let us know if your selling any of your pics...?

been there my friend. this is the best place to visit when you are down. trust me, things will get better and may turn out to be for the best. i just got back to work after 8 months. it was most difficult for my 12yo son. one good thing was that he(and the rest of my family) learned some great life lessons. there are many things in life that are worse that losing a job.

i know it feels terrible right now, but it will get better.

please do keep us posted on how it all turns out. growing up you depend on your parents for almost everything. now they will need you. keep your head high and be the best darn son they could ever hope for.

you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear it Chris :( I will definitely keep your family in my prayers, be sure and stop in when you can!

Take care of business. You'll be back.

I'm sure I'll still be here when you are.

Sell your pictures, they should be worth nuff cash.

Have faith littleman, through all my years one saying I truely believe in is.....when one door closes another will open and it will, just have to ride out the storm. Good luck and I know you will be back soon.

Ohh noo. Mate i'm sure you'll get through this and I wish there was something I could do to help you all through it.

I'll be thinking of you all. :hug::

Thanks guys.
Y'all are all awesome. It's just tough times...
My dad is a computer guy and it's hard for him to find a job that will pay him what we need. The problem is, is that the young college grads take the job(his job) for less then half of the price that it used to be... Unfortuniately experience is nothing now without a college degree. (which he's been trying to get)

So, he is thinking of a carreer change. In the mean-time, we are going to have to figure out ways to bring da cash in to pay the bills.

I'm going to hit the photography hard to try to actually get some money flow. (Hard to do when you're just starting out)

Anyways, I know that we will get through this... just keep us in your prayers. Thanks again!
I'll pop in from time to time.

-Chris

Most reactions

Back