TPF Fight Club 6 tonight!

I'm really intrigued about these Fight Clubs. I'll have to stay up one night late enough to take part! Good luck everyone.

mad_malteaser said:
I'm really intrigued about these Fight Clubs. I'll have to stay up one night late enough to take part! Good luck everyone.
give it a try tonite ;)
should i count you in too?

If I can find batteries I guess I'll play tonight, so sign me up tentatively please dear =)
:biggrin:

...true it's hard to find batteries nowdays...
;)

TPF Fight Club said:
...true it's hard to find batteries nowdays...
;)

It certainly is when you're completely broke! Let's see...I'll raid my dad's CD player, my replica lightsaber on my wall...what else...lol

Verbal said:
It certainly is when you're completely broke! Let's see...I'll raid my dad's CD player, my replica lightsaber on my wall...what else...lol
you didn't have rechargeable batteries included with your camera???

seriously, i'd suggest you invest into rechargeable. not only do they last waaaaay longer but they're RECHARGEABLE! :D
in the long run, they save you lots of cash.

No I didn't. And I asked for rechargeables for Christmas, but got my tripod instead... and I haven't really had any money to invest since. lol.

put them on the priority list, then, lol...
they're around $15-20 for a 4-pack.

...woo, i love this: i can spam without anybody really minding it and without increasing my post count... but ok, ok, i'll stop cause i know you'll change the pw again, lol.

TPF Fight Club said:
put them on the priority list, then, lol...
they're around $15-20 for a 4-pack.

...woo, i love this: i can spam without anybody really minding it and without increasing my post count... but ok, ok, i'll stop cause i know you'll change the pw again, lol.

;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back