TPF Fight Club 6 tonight!

JonMikal said:
im in.

can you use an existing pic if it fits a category? sorry, i don't know the rules.

Glad to have ya Jon, and no, the pics have to be taken in the 1 hour. =)

jocose said:
Cool. I'm playing with bit-torent, so I think that that is what's bogging my computer down.

Yeah that'd definitely do it... I've had downloads going almost constantly since I reformatted a week ago, so my internet has been very slow for a long time. I just finished getting a Tom Jones album as well as good ol' CCR, so I think I'm done for awhile. =)

Verbal said:
Yeah that'd definitely do it... I've had downloads going almost constantly since I reformatted a week ago, so my internet has been very slow for a long time. I just finished getting a Tom Jones album as well as good ol' CCR, so I think I'm done for awhile. =)

I'm trying to download all 4 seasons of Farscape...they are each 7 gigs, and it says that it's gonna take about 57 days...WTF? I just don't see the point. I think I'm just gonna put it on my Netflix list and be done with it.

jocose said:
I'm trying to download all 4 seasons of Farscape...they are each 7 gigs, and it says that it's gonna take about 57 days...WTF? I just don't see the point. I think I'm just gonna put it on my Netflix list and be done with it.

That may be the best idea, lol. I once had it in my head to download all 10 seasons of Friends. I got the first 4 seasons, but they each downloaded around 5 kb/s. It was ridiculous, it took SO long. But I found out I was getting NAT errors, and since I've fixed my firewall and forwarded the port so I get much better speeds! I've downloaded 10 CDs so far today! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back