TPF fight club C&C

I'm new to photos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today was the fight club and I just wanted some C&C on the photos I took for it today. I'm also starting a 365 project so that I can hopefully see my progression.

4338562250_fffd5566c0.jpg

This was for the ow! topic

4337841683_51e6377fef.jpg

This was for colorful

4337822003_2c7937a4d0.jpg

This was for Hurry

the first one just doésn't look convincing enough sorry

the send, whilst colourful isn't the best, it doesn't SCREAM colour

the last i think looks quite good, at first glance i thought it was parking meter
i guess it might have looked good if the needle was actually higher

but i do like the angle, shame about the sort of dappled lighting

the first one just doésn't look convincing enough sorry

the send, whilst colourful isn't the best, it doesn't SCREAM colour

the last i think looks quite good, at first glance i thought it was parking meter
i guess it might have looked good if the needle was actually higher

but i do like the angle, shame about the sort of dappled lighting

ye i know well im not gunna mess up my moms car to get the needle higher. and at 2:00p.m. the sun is basically at it's highest but i did my best within the alloted hour

I like the idea for the first shot. Given the fact that you only have one hour to shoot and process 5 pictures it's a great shot. If you were to re-shoot it as a "keeper", I think the pose could be tweaked a bit. This sort of shot should make the viewer uncomfortable. I can tell he is supposed to have fallen down the stairs, but it looks like it was posed to look like he fell down the stairs.

The second one is well contrasted to show the colour of the ball, but the hard line on the floor draws my eye too.

As was already mentionned, the third shot could do with a little photoshopping. Move the needle to the 120 mark.

I like the idea for the first shot. Given the fact that you only have one hour to shoot and process 5 pictures it's a great shot. If you were to re-shoot it as a "keeper", I think the pose could be tweaked a bit. This sort of shot should make the viewer uncomfortable. I can tell he is supposed to have fallen down the stairs, but it looks like it was posed to look like he fell down the stairs.

The second one is well contrasted to show the colour of the ball, but the hard line on the floor draws my eye too.

As was already mentionned, the third shot could do with a little photoshopping. Move the needle to the 120 mark.
well ye im gunna retry one and i dont know how to photoshop like that yet so i mean if you know a tutorial id appreciate it

sorry about the floor line in 2 i didnt even notice that

I almost voted for your Ow! picture. (I voted for RalphP13 - bloody drill bit, looked pretty painful, lol!)

All in all, I don't think you did bad at all this week. There was just a lot more competition than normal. Fight Club can get pretty tough... Doesn't sound hard, but I usually can't come up with 5 creative things in an hour. Maybe 1 or 2 (3 if I'm lucky), the other ones, I'm just shooting something so I have something for that category.
I usually spend half my time on one or two pictures...

In this case 'Interesting' & 'Ow!' are what I spent the most time on.

I think, with a little more time to work on it - your Ow! picture could be really good.

There just isn't a whole lot of time in FC, and there definitely isn't enough time to re-shoot anything.

It's a good exercise to see how fast you can think though. Keep playing.

I almost voted for your Ow! picture. (I voted for RalphP13 - bloody drill bit, looked pretty painful, lol!)

All in all, I don't think you did bad at all this week. There was just a lot more competition than normal. Fight Club can get pretty tough... Doesn't sound hard, but I usually can't come up with 5 creative things in an hour. Maybe 1 or 2 (3 if I'm lucky), the other ones, I'm just shooting something so I have something for that category.
I usually spend half my time on one or two pictures...

In this case 'Interesting' & 'Ow!' are what I spent the most time on.

I think, with a little more time to work on it - your Ow! picture could be really good.

There just isn't a whole lot of time in FC, and there definitely isn't enough time to re-shoot anything.

It's a good exercise to see how fast you can think though. Keep playing.

wait his drill bit was bloody i didnt even notice that i just saw themedicines orange and i was like :lmao:

I'm not saying people should have voted for me or anything but ye im definately gunna try to go back and look at ones i think can be better and see what i can do with them. thanks for the input

#1 - I almost voted for also...but I laughed so hard at 'themedicines' I had to vote for him. I agree the pose not natural looking for someone who fell down a flight of stairs (not that I would know) I like the little tilt...which adds to the photo I think.

#2 - I would have try to fill up the frame with ball. The cat in the background is very distracting and adds nothing.

#3 - I like the angle. The glare from the sun isn't too bad. When I looked at it, I didn't feel 'rushed' or 'hurried' though. Like others said, moving the needles to show speed would have helped, but you're on time constraints for Fight Club.

Keep playing and working on things. I know I will be.

#1 - I almost voted for also...but I laughed so hard at 'themedicines' I had to vote for him. I agree the pose not natural looking for someone who fell down a flight of stairs (not that I would know) I like the little tilt...which adds to the photo I think.

#2 - I would have try to fill up the frame with ball. The cat in the background is very distracting and adds nothing.

#3 - I like the angle. The glare from the sun isn't too bad. When I looked at it, I didn't feel 'rushed' or 'hurried' though. Like others said, moving the needles to show speed would have helped, but you're on time constraints for Fight Club.

Keep playing and working on things. I know I will be.

no doubt the medicines was freaking hilarious :lmao:

though it was ow! and not funny i ad to vote for it nah im just glad people are seeing a change for the better in me :lol:

cat :lmao: omg that's my dog but ye i tried that and then i was like no people would think t boring so i tried to get my dog to play with it but it didnt work

1) Too fake

2) Dingy dog's ball...not what I'd consider "colorful"

3) The needle is at "0"...not exactly "Hurry" worthy, would have been good for "Stop"

1. pretty boring... I think some more thought could have been put into it to make it more creative.
2. Too bright, even whatever is in the background looks psychedelic
3. The reflections, glare and smudges kills it, get something to block the sunlight and clean it.

1. pretty boring... I think some more thought could have been put into it to make it more creative.
2. Too bright, even whatever is in the background looks psychedelic
3. The reflections, glare and smudges kills it, get something to block the sunlight and clean it.

ye I'm definately gunna fix them, but it was fight club so I didn't have much time to actualyy think it through. My computer is super slow at bulk loading. :banghead:

No.1 was creative. I have to agree I think this was a good effort, and I think fight club will be a good challenge for you. I've only tried once, and I didn't even get anything posted due to my slow computer also. Its a lot harder than it looks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back