TPF group on dA

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
So, I just checked and both "tpf" and "TPFers" are available on deviantart in case anyone else wants to set up a group account to feature our great forum...

I'll do it this Christmas if there is enough interest...

as of now, it's nothing more than a normal account that a bunch of people submit too. It's a way of gaining more exposure. dA is working on a true group account, but we have yet to see any details. We should, however, be able to convert this account into one when it is released.

well, I was wrong. "tpf" is taken, but "TPFers" is still free. I'll set it up when I get home, and figure out how to manage it

I figure we can do a 1 or 2 photo per week submission limit to keep people from ignoring it (I know I ignore a bunch of groups that post 40 pictures a day...), and go from there.

Oh, yeah. And if anyone feels like making an avatar [50x50] or deviantID [width 450px, height reasonable], we can have a bit of a contest!

Daniel, first of all you'll need a dA account. go to www.deviantart.com and sign up. Then go to tpfers.deviantart.com and click on the "Send Note" button, this will send a note to Joe who will then add you to the list of members in that group!

Magic!

Woo Hoo!!!

Meysha (ie: me!) just signed up to the group! Yay! I'm so cool. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back