TPF Logo...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
????

What's the deal with that? With all these fantastic visual designers and digital photographers....it seems a little..bland?

I'm not trying to insult anyone's work here, as I'm sure someone designed it...?

Just curious if anyone has thought of updating it lately?

tpf_logo.gif

It's only been updated once in the 2+ years I've been here. I think Voods did this revision of a similar design - don't know where the original came from.

Why don't you come up with something snazzy, jazzy and drop-dead stunning? Display it for us. Then we can take turns telling you what's wrong with it. :mrgreen:

Seriously, I'll be glad to start a real conversation about this if you'd like. ;)

i'll even join in if it stays ON TOPIC!

hmmmm, off-topic discussions....does that mean all threads are supposed to go off-topic? well, we'll let that be another thread to go south.......for now....LOGOS :greenpbl:

maybe you should start a 'submit your new logo design here' thread bace....i've ruined this one........:mrgreen:

PlasticSpanner said:
Does it still mean an off topic thread has gone off topic if you talk about keeping threads on topic?:lol:

my point exactly :mrgreen:

In the beginning there was no logo. I said "Hey we should have a logo" and sketched something up real quick. I thought that others may want to submit their own (none did). Chase liked it and thought we should just go with it. It has been there ever since. Many have said it is boring and we need to update but nobody has come up with an alternative worth the effort to actually swap it.

voodoocat said:
In the beginning there was no logo. I said "Hey we should have a logo" and sketched something up real quick. I thought that others may want to submit their own (none did). Chase liked it and thought we should just go with it. It has been there ever since. Many have said it is boring and we need to update but nobody has come up with an alternative worth the effort to actually swap it.

i say leave it....we need something to remain original here :lmao:

voodoocat said:
Hey man, that camera is a vector graphic of a leica digilux :p It's so 2003

Oh My God that is so like a 2002 graphic and you know it girlfriend!

*Artemis Translator* Yes, your are right, I totally agree, my good chum

To the mods, would there be any "rules" or guidelines for design.

Personally I suck at design. I might give it a go, but I'm sure there's some more talented kids on here that can step up the quality.

STEAKS READY...mmmm

bace said:
To the mods, would there be any "rules" or guidelines for design.

Personally I suck at design. I might give it a go, but I'm sure there's some more talented kids on here that can step up the quality.

STEAKS READY...mmmm

we'll put this on hold until the site administrators have a chance to review it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back