TPF Logo...

Chase said:
Submit away! I'm always up for a change or improvement, so I'd love to see ideas from people. If I see something that fits, I'd be very up for using it!

Chase the topics of topic...dont bring it back on track...pfft get in the spirit of your own forum dude common!

How bout with some txt that says...

"TPF dont make cameras, but if they did, theyd probably be the best in the world..."
"TPF, just do it..."
"TPF, a True People Forum..."

Yeh I dont like the last one either...

I like the background in the current one, I think It would look cool with a diferent camera, and maybe the ThePhotoForum all the same font, the same font now in the word Forum...just an idea, not to much of a change from the current but....

As promised, we've started a discussion and we're kicking around some guidelines for submissions. Of course, there will be some guidelines for submissions. :mrgreen:

Be on the lookout for the Official TPF Logo Contest! :D Everyone is welcome to join in!

Look at that. My mark will forever be left on this forum as the guy who got the logo changed.

Even if I get banned. This moment will go down in history.

WOOOOOO!!

I had a dreeeeaaamm!!!

bace said:
Look at that. My mark will forever be left on this forum as the guy who got the logo changed.

WOOOOOO!!

I had a dreeeeaaamm!!!
Yeah, you did it bro! A little whining never hurts - I mean, we appreciate the suggestion! :sexywink:

bace said:

WOOOOOO!!

I had a dreeeeaaamm!!!

wow, now if that isnt ironic i dont know what is...who would've thought that bace...the one i thought would be the fastest member to get banned is not only still here but may also leave a lasting impression...weird

also, that was the first comment by you (bace) that i actually laughed out loud at...so congratulations! :band:

andreag5 said:
wow, now if that isnt ironic i dont know what is...who would've thought that bace...the one i thought would be the fastest member to get banned is not only still here but may also leave a lasting impression...weird

also, that was the first comment by you (bace) that i actually laughed out loud at...so congratulations! :band:
I actually laughed at his very first sentence in his very first post....I knew right then what we were dealing with. :lol:

Chase said:
He came up with some great ideas....we really need to find a logo and also have a page of icons/banners that sites can use to link back to us.
That would be fun! :thumbup:

This is one I just now threw together... give me some time to put some thought into it and I can do better, lol. I think it should blend into that grey background though, rather than just being pasted there, kinda.

This is what it'd look like on the page

Most reactions

Back