TPF logos, take a look!

Which logos do you feel would best represent the site?

• Logo 1

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Logo 5

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Logo 6

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Logo 7

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Logo 8

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Logo 9

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Logo 10

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright gang,

We've selected 10 logos out of the many that were submitted. A big thank you to all of you who submitted ideas!

At this point, we're not going to be running a contest to select a winner, but we would like your opinions and feedback on these 10. What we want is your opinion on which selections you think would make the best logo for the site. Feel free to vote on more than one.

Also, if you see one you really like, but would like to see some changes, please vote for it and then post a message that describes how you think it could be improved.

Here they are! http://www.thephotoforum.com/templogos/

I really like the idea of #5.

Although, I would like to see better font in the center of that. Maybe bigger? More Crisp?

Just some ideas for y'all. :D

ohhh the date's already over! :shock: i wanted to try as well :(

well anyways i have just looked.. some really outstanding stuff :thumbsup:
my first choice is #3... stunning... simple/effective and clear cut... to the point.. nice use of line and form..subtle and minimal
my second choice would be #9 ... again nice use of graphics.. like the gradated blue.. maybe more in line to suit the photo forum ... beautifully done as well

great effort by everyone! :D :D :D

Some col stuff here. Wish I'd got movin and designed one myself.
Anyway...my vote went to number 9. Strong graphic and clear statement. :thumbup:

i have voted on my fave. Some good designs there

Great job to everyone that submitted!
I also chose #9, for the same reasons JonK mentioned. It's a strong logo that can be rendered large or small. It would also transfer nicely to clothing or other items TPF might be interested in offering for sale.

9, with a different font.

I'm a fan of 1, 5, and 10. I think #1 is my top choice. I think the circle of cameras represents a circle of people gathered in dicussion, talking about photography, which is what this forum is all about.

#9 just feels a little overdone to me.

I made one today, i know that i am to late but i would like to show it

logo3007po.gif

*Sticks head in thread*

Just call me 50 cent.

It's a metaphor for change.

Most reactions

Back