Rockefeller
_MG_9462t-vi.jpg

en route Roosevelt Island
_MG_9472t-vi.jpg

Jeff, at Paley Park
_MG_9452-vi.jpg

Uni, hard at work!
_MG_9362t-vi.jpg

What great photos! And in true TPF style, Photographers photographing photographers taking photographs (of photographers photographing..............):lol:

Unimaximum, You look so young man!:lol:

Jeff, that fisheye is awsome!:thumbup:

Is it possible to make up a TPF Gallery for all the meetups around the world?:D

I love these shots Jeff! Especially all the ones of me! :lol:
It's funny seeing those ones of me lying on the ground. BTW in those shots I was trying to take a shot of a statue through the hole in the stone things in front of me. I hope it comes out well.

PS: as for getting my film developed, it might take the lab longer than I expected. I think it might not be ready till next week. But they'll be scanning all my slide film shots so when I get it back I will be able to post 'em online right away. Can't wait!

I had a nice time. I'm just feeling guilty we didn't get to cover more ground. The city is just so big and there is so much to see, and it all moves so fast, and the day flew by. You really should do this again but next time stay a week.

I developed my negatives yesterday and saw a couple nice shots. Tonight I printed 2 of them from the park. I just wish I had more time to play in my darkroom, my job cuts into my free time.

Can I send my pics to one of you to scan for me? When I do it, I am so dissapointed in the results. It seems B&W picks up so much junk and never look as good as the prints. I'll give it a go tomorrow on my scanner but I'm going to need someone to tutor me through reducing and posting it. If that doesn't work for me I'm mailing em to you guys.

Awesome pictures, guys! Everyone did great ;)!
Jeff, love your choice of BG in #2 & #9! The hotel shot is simply:biglaugh:! Love the fruit shot & the bikes :thumbup: . #31 also caught my eye. That fish doesn't stink afterall :lol: ! Good work.
danalec99, love your en route Roosevlelt Island! Also cool angle in the first shot ;)! Great to see ya all!!!

I have came to end of my NY,NY posts

Friday In Park
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Gangs of New York

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

[font=&quot]53
medium.jpg
[/font]

Great shots everyone! :D
Sorry I haven't posted yet. I got home late Monday and I downloaded almost 600 shots! :er: I'll post some asap, maybe at lunch time. Like Paul said...work cuts into my processing time and I have a slow computer at home.
We (Carole-Ann and I) had an AWESOME time! :cheer: We met some truely wonderful people and I will never forget that! :hugs: Daniel introduced us to some great Indian food, yum! :thumbsup: Paley Park, what can I say...Thanks Paul! Jeff...I'm picking the hotel next time! :lol: Just kidding! Uni...our Sunday tour guide...thank you! :hug::

11 does it for me :) .. what did you do to get those colours dan? was this done in photoshop? if so, can you explain how you did it please. Thanks a lot, and i love the rest of the pics

ServerKill said:
11 does it for me :) .. what did you do to get those colours dan? was this done in photoshop? if so, can you explain how you did it please. Thanks a lot, and i love the rest of the pics
Thanks serverkill.

Yes, I post processed the RAW image in photoshop (ps).
I merely undersaturated the image in the PS Raw Developer. And of course, as usual I played with the brightness/contrast and vignetting.

Hope this helps.

danalec99 said:
Thanks serverkill.

Yes, I post processed the RAW image in photoshop (ps).
I merely undersaturated the image in the PS Raw Developer. And of course, as usual I played with the brightness/contrast and vignetting.

Hope this helps.

hey Dan. PS Raw Developer; is that an action in PS or separate program? thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back