TPF Photo Challenge - December '13 - "What's In Your Kitchen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on when this will be ready for viewing?

Shoot; once again, I completely forgot about this until it was too late. And I actually had some ideas for this one!
Ah well, maybe in 2014 I'll suddenly become organized and productive again. :D

Shoot; once again, I completely forgot about this until it was too late. And I actually had some ideas for this one!

Yeah join the club. I unfortunately got sick twice (and I have kids that passed stuff around) ...and alot of helping the little ones get rid of the bug too. So I had a nice idea but no time to create it over the holiday break.
Maybe next month.

Yeah join the club. I unfortunately got sick twice (and I have kids that passed stuff around) ...and alot of helping the little ones get rid of the bug too. So I had a nice idea but no time to create it over the holiday break.
Maybe next month.

Yeah, I feel your pain. Santa brought me a nice, rip-roaring case of the flu this year. I'm finally about 80% better but it's been slow going! Pretty sure I've managed to pass it along to my oldest son and my oldest niece, too, so Merry Christmas to them; it was the least I could do, to pass my little "gift" along! :D

I hope ours wasn't the flu .. we had the flu shot. Oh well, it's past now. (had bronchitus too)
So I was sick for Christmas and the New Year.
ooh, I bought myself a refurb'd d600 and I wasn't even able to play with it much at all. What's a dlsr again ?

can't wait to see the pictures for the Kitchen thing though.

They haven't posted the January's challenge yet and the voting for the December challenge hasn't been started yet, so maybe you could try and get them thrown in anyway. I know they did that in November I think. You all should try. If they don't accept throw them up here.

Anyway, just a thought.

Have no fear kids!! I'll get the new theme up today and the poll up tomorrow. :hug:::mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back