TPF Photo Challenge - July '11: "The Sky Above Me"

I am brand new to the forum...but I have entered in a submission!!
PAT

Hooray for last minute entries. I just signed up 10 minutes ago and sent the email 5 minutes ago. :)

The photo I sent in was taken on the 31st, but emailed today. I hope I'm not too late.

where and when the poll will be available?

where and when the poll will be available?
Sorry, as so often the case, I'm running a little late. The photos and poll will be sorted out and posted over the next couple of days (weekend where I am). The new challenge is up though should you care to take a look.

Yay!! I finally figured out how to reply to threads on my phone...I missed the email where I had to confirm my registration!! I'm new to forum and can't wait to participate on the TPF photo challenge contests!! I think this is a really fun idea and I can definitely find something to do with $25 amazon voucher!!!

well, At least I have not had that problem. I try to check all my email everytime I can, but still waiting the email!

Yay!! I finally figured out how to reply to threads on my phone...I missed the email where I had to confirm my registration!! I'm new to forum and can't wait to participate on the TPF photo challenge contests!! I think this is a really fun idea and I can definitely find something to do with $25 amazon voucher!!!

well, At least I have not had that problem. I try to check all my email everytime I can, but still waiting the email!

Can I ask what email you are expecting?

Most reactions

Back