TPF photo exchange #2 - See what we got!

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know theres 5 other people out there who were involved in the second print exchange. So come on and share what you sent in, so everyone can see what we got ;)

This was mine:

copyBWforprint_hnf_110.jpg

Mine was nothing you guys haven't seen before from me. I enlarged a bunch of stuff and showed em' to a few people. This is the one that was most popular so I went with it (without the border though)

WatsonLake070204-28.jpg

posting one handed as the little one sleeps in the other :D

here was my contribution...

0903_01.jpg

voodoocat said:
posting one handed as the little one sleeps in the other
Offtopic or 'thread hijacking' be damned (it was my photo exchange anyway, so bite me)......Is it just me or does Voodoo sound like THE happiest, most proud parent in the world right now?

:cheer:

Yes it does! I agree completely. You can tell without even having to see or hear him that he's beaming! Congrats again!

Here's mine. I guess I was the only non-landscape/nature theme - LOL!

IMG_2687.jpg

Everyone is their own worst critic........... I really like your pic. The digital version above doesn't do the real print any justice. The colors are awsome and the fact that yours was the biggest print of them all (so big I had to trim em' to get them in the envelope) it really makes the image stand out. Awsome work................

Uh, Jadin, your photo was AWESOME! The print is amazing compared to the online version.

Karalee said:
Yeah Jadin I really love your one, Malachite is right the digital doesnt do it justice - especially when its as huge as we got it :p :LOL:

Yeah, it was that subliminal message "PICK ME, PICK ME" as your favorite!

Finally I figured out what I submitted. The scene is from Natural Bridge, State Park Kentucky. Looking east from on top of the natural bridge

large.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back