TPF Soap Opera

(hmmm does it sound like bace is trying to talk about himself here to anyone else???)

... when Terri jumped out infront of the evil gunman hurtling down the road. Terri was a fearless local law enforcer who didn't take no **** from noone. She whipped out her trusty darkroom chemicals and sprayed them all over the evil gunman's windscreen, blinding him. Terri then magically jumped jedi style out of the way into safety when she saw....

(....DUH???)

....he wasn't even using the windshield to see. His Dodge charger was kitted with Knight Rider like technology and he was using a small camera mounted on the front of the vehicle to guide the car. The camera was transmitting a signal to a laptop attached to the center console. Later they discovered that this was because the lone gunman had a serious adiction to a certain photo forum. One that transcended....

And hence forth barralled out of control and into a ditch. terri instantly felt the good semaritan fire begin to burn deep within her. She ran to the now crushed Dodge Charger, to see what the damage was. The lone gunman was bloody and barely consious. She could feel the fumes of gasoline permeate the inner workings of her nostrils. Time was of the essence if she was to save his life. She began too....

....wonder if she had enough Polaroid sheet film in the fridge to get enough images done before her next arts show.

She had a reputation as an easily distracted little twat.

There was another loud noise, and she was pulled back into the trauma at hand to see.....

Artemis running towards her shouting "Terri, chase chucked away all your polaroid film from your fridge, looking for food...hes right behind me and hes gonna hurt me!"

...despite terri's efforts, and thanks to Art's distraction, I died.

(thanks Arty!)

"Hahahaha", Vicky laughed!
Then Amanda came over and started picking up her negative rep points and throwing them at Chase, trying to stop him from chasing Artemis. Terri ran over to help Artemis and Amanda fight off the crazed Chase but because she was still distracted by her polaroid film, instead of picking up Amanda's negative rep points to throw, she picked up Artemis and threw him at the evil Chase. Chase stopped suddenly in the middle of the road and watched...

As Artemis sailed through the air like an agile mouse caught in a tornado, he knew death was iminent, and hoped that he would atleast hurt chase when he fell on him, but, alas...

...he didn't. And upon impact a sudden sound from the trunk of the nearby Dodge sartled everyone, including Chase. The trunk opened and out stepped a roughed up but still handsome individual bearing a striking resemblance to the now deceased driver of the very same vehicle. "WTF???" Everyone exclaimed! Chase stepped forward..."a twin?...", "yes" replyed the trunk dweller "I'm the good one".....

Most reactions

Back