TPF Upgrade this Wednesday!!!

If the smilies get bad we can pester the admin for the fantasy smilies (we can have dragons then ;)).

Also just an idea for the admin - any way we can get trophies to be awarded but not appear as "alerts". It's confusing to read the alerts tab if one is reviewing new replies to threads and half of what you get is a massive stock of trophies.

Will trophies be exchange for some extra privileges ?

If you get 5billion we'll post you a personal congratulations card from the mod team :)

Otherwise they are totally for fun and nothing more.

At least that

should be add to the avatar ?!

Attachments

• max_wieniec_laurowy.jpg
    max_wieniec_laurowy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 338
Not only yours. Call me what you want, but for me simplicity is the key and THIS is an overload. On smaller area. Can't find myself here. And what happened to all our smilies, only 12 ? I have more states of emotions than that. Ha ha. Exactly, what we did gain ?

They have been added back. There are WAY more now.

So what do you guys think so far? :p
I think that TPF used to be like a pair of comfortable house jeans. A bit worn but comfortable and familiar. I knew where everything was in my pockets. Now it's like I came home and someone had thrown them away and replaced them with new jeans. Shiny and new yet stiff and cold and uncomfortable. Not only do I not know what's in my pockets I don't even know where the pockets are. I might get used to them but I'm not sure it's even worth the effort. I'm about ready to throw them in the trash and go find some new jeans that I find comfortable again.

Yumpin' Yimminie!! Give it a chance, folks. Many, MANY forums are making the switch to this brand of forum software, and most all that I belong to had the same outcry of "foul!" for a week or two. The technical side is that it's better coded, better security and easier to deploy. The fun side is many more features and "stuff" for members. I don't like change either, but my gramps always said that there is nothing constant but change! Okay, flamesuit on.

Also............... a tip for everyone....................... learn to slow down a bit and let your pointer "hover" over stuff. Like your name at the very top of pages, usernames, text, titles, etc. Lots of good stuff might be displayed!

Also............... a tip for everyone....................... learn to slow down a bit and let your pointer "hover" over stuff. Like your name at the very top of pages, usernames, text, titles, etc. Lots of good stuff might be displayed!
Ok, Dad! Hehe

Well, it's definitely different, lol!

It will take some getting used to, but there are already a few new features I really like.

I sort of miss the User CP - if you could open both the "Watched Forums" and "Watched Threads" on a single page, I think that would be pretty much the same thing.

Sounds good to me. I'm just learning how to work things in here sometimes I feel like a total retard but I'll get the hang of it just like I do all the other sites I join LOL. Thanks for letting me in here . I love taking pictures unfortunately the only thing I have to use for taking them is an android phone until I get the money to get some new equipment LOL. Don't laugh too hard Folks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back