TPFers...Zentime

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
Morning Everyone(aussie morningtime)...
Overnight it seems everyone got a bit post happy which is fabulous and great for the forum. It shows how much people love this place and want to get a handle on the new forum.

I want you however to come with me into a land of daisies and long grass for a moment and chill...

I've noticed a lot of questions firing at Chase, Zach and the mods, which is what we are here for, however can I ask you a teeny wee favour? Please keep in mind that, the boys especially, are tackling a huge job here and it was amazing that they got it happening in the short time they did. We will get all your queries fixed in time.
There are a lot of bugs to iron out, a lot of little problems that we aren't even aware of happening yet, and many things that we need to help members understand.

But we do have lives as well, and the TPF team is trying their hardest to get everything right, so this place runs smoothly. All I politely ask is that you keep calm, stay chilled, try not to freak out if things don't work(i know ive done some freaking out in the last 24 hours over stupid things) and remember that the team will get to your problem as soon as we can.

The new forum is exciting and fun to use and we all want to be a part of it, so all this lil mod asks of you is to be patient and enjoy in TPF Zenland..

That is all.
Peace, love and mungbeans.
Amanda - The Flower Child of the modteam
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif
hugsalot.gif

Ha, I'm feeling groovy just reading this..... :wink:

Loving those yin-yang and peace smilies, too! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back