TPF's Monthly Trivia Contest

Pfft

Asking God who the Messiah is

I should smite them so

My first shot at this
Didn´t know it was timed.
So...I promise to do better next time!

Oh no, deanimator, I guess we should have mentioned that. Sorry!!

And...one more thing.

Can we please not have any further questions about American football?
I realise that it may qualify as the ultimate in trivia, but if you want to be fair then we´ll have to include questions about East German handball and New Zealand rugby...!

:p

Ja?

^^^ Sheesh, ya got my vote there!! It's always the darn sports questions that trip me up. (They have soccer and World Cup questions too, by the way).

REAL world sports is fair...

Example (hehe) "Who is leading the challengers for the America´s Cup at the moment?"

...it´s an international series, so ya should know :p

Oops, don't walk away from the trivia while your answering the questions. It caculates your score by time too.......... hahahaha......I guess I look for slowest to finish!

Hehe...okay

It´s the New Zealand boat up against the Italian boat. This part is decided by the first boat to register 5 wins. 4 races completed so far, and NZ has recorded 4 wins!
:) d

OMG :stun: ! What did I do? Where did all those people come from? It was always a risky strategy reminding people, but it's bumped my score a treat.

Yep, those that win on a day with tons of people playing get a huuuuuge lead. Surfingfireman could be virtually unbeatable already, and it's only one week into the month! (Grrrrrr!)

Most reactions

Back