TPF's Official Coed HOTTIES THREAD! v2.0.0.8

Gee, I notice my underaged self is notoriously absent?

Nobody feels like being a pedophile today, eh?

That's a shame.

It is not your age, it is just that you are the wrong gender for me, you know ;)

Sure enough, my very own nose had to creep into that picture, ruining it (a little)! And yes, it was a tea shop in Finching Field and we all had cream tea :D.

Oh, and yesterday I had the pleasure to meet one of the forum's hotties! Yay! :D

Are ya gonna tell us WHO!?

Me018.jpg

Now you're in BB, as you well deserve to be:heart:

what's does Coed mean?

what's does Coed mean?

Thanks for asking :)

if it refers to co-ed as in gender co-educated, then it would not make any sense here ...

if it is really German and should be spelled Cöd, then it would not make any sense either, since there is no such German word ;)

Well, it might mean "put together", like ONE thread for both the male and the female forum "hotties"! :D

Phew! Thanks goodness that one was all you found.... :blushing:
I know the one to which you're referring....and wonder how much you're willing to pay for me not to post it....:twisted:

what's does Coed mean?
It was intended to mean pics of both women and men can be posted in this thread. This one thread is replacing the two separate threads (one for male hotties and one for female hotties) that were started several years ago and now have too many broken links to the pictures. ;)

Thanks for asking :)

if it refers to co-ed as in gender co-educated, then it would not make any sense here ...

if it is really German and should be spelled Cöd, then it would not make any sense either, since there is no such German word ;)

why would it be German...:lol:? Does Corry speak German? No, coed=men + women. You're right Alex, it stems from co-educated, but it's being used for more situations than study only.

but enough with the semantics: start adding, people (Bully and Anty are good additions!).

(And personally I mean, start adding women of course. No offense Trenton...;))

pascal

Au contraire... surely you could spare us a little something that we could peruse at our leisure? :lovey:

LOL well apparently LP thinks I'm funny looking...

But here's another addition to the list...
me-bluecopy.jpg

Oh yes, Tangerini, that one's a very necessary addition! Very, very, very much so!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back