Tractor

The Barbarian

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
27728060014_e57f2498b4_b.jpg

Fish out of water. What steps did you do in getting this image.

Like it. Not fond of the HDR effect, not my cup of tea but at least it's not over done. Kind of a strange environment, not totally believable but maybe that's what you were going for. I prefer the tractors in their natural habitat, this reminds me of a gorilla in a zoo. Well done technically though.

It's a display at the Dallas Farmer's Market.
Single Raw image on a Pentax K-01, converted to several images of differing exposure, combined in Luminance to make a fake HDR. I then made a line drawing of it as a layer, and then recombined them, adjusting contrast and saturation as needed to get back to the original.

I think one of the best uses of HDR is for old machinery.

On one hand I don't like the HDR as it seems too strong. On the other hand I like the HDR because it makes such a striking color contrast with the rest of the scene. So I'm going to vote YES!

It's a display at the Dallas Farmer's Market.
Single Raw image on a Pentax K-01, converted to several images of differing exposure, combined in Luminance to make a fake HDR. I then made a line drawing of it as a layer, and then recombined them, adjusting contrast and saturation as needed to get back to the original.

I think one of the best uses of HDR is for old machinery.

Not fond of the location either but you play the cards you're dealt, and you've played a good hand. I've converted images to line drawings before and but had never really thought about including as a layer. I like the sharpness it adds. Going to add this technique to a project real soon.

There is not enough dynamic range in the screen to need to use HDR. If anything the HDR makes the distracting background even more distracting.

Most reactions

Back