Traffic Light B&W

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
It's been a while since I've been on this website, but here's a recent shot of mine that I was looking for comments and constructive criticism on. I added the border and watermark in the basic Photobucket editor and I also cropped the image slightly with the same program.
eead0794-1.jpg

Thanks in advance,

George Ike

With that very black border and that very black sig --- why not try to get at least ONE part of the photo (a converted one?) as truly black, too? I can tell there was some snow falling, and probably much around you had lost its colours because of the snow in the air. But maybe - just maybe - if the two lights that are not on were darker than the grey they are? Just wondering. Like this, it doesn't have any real "punch", I'm afraid.

In relation to lafoto´s post, im also afraid of the noise, that the picture sets to me.
But you can do a little work with great differenzies on it, not by contrast and light, do it with the tone-curve-instrument and after that a sharpen-tool will do the rest.
I will show only an example, what the picture can look like, this catches more your eye as the grey in grey one. ;)
4110597.7572456e.jpg

greetings peter

Ah, thanks for the advice and the edit. I'm gonna do some work on it tonight with the editor in iPhoto and see what I can come up with.

George Ike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back