Traffic

I LOVE the 2nd one. In my opinion i think the corner of the windshield is a bit distracting. But still good, and better then what i can do. So i cant say anything, but good work. I like it

btw: I love pics like this, even if they're done to much, it takes a real photographer to make it "unique"

I LOVE the 2nd one. In my opinion i think the corner of the windshield is a bit distracting. But still good, and better then what i can do. So i cant say anything, but good work. I like it

btw: I love pics like this, even if they're done to much, it takes a real photographer to make it "unique"

thanks glad you like em....I did think about the windshield but I wanted to include an element from the car. I had the side mirror in the others.....

I like number two too because it's different, number one the angle help, the subject maybe a little old, but it still need shooting to help you learn, keep shooting :thumbup:

hey no problem, and i do like the elements from the car

I like number two too because it's different, number one the angle help, the subject maybe a little old, but it still need shooting to help you learn, keep shooting :thumbup:

thanks a lot.....been shooting too long to stop now!

The second one interests me the most. But have you noticed the little girl in the right corner of the mirror? She looks like she's from The Exorcist.

Hold me, I'm scared. :(

I have a question relating to shutter speed...My camera will only allow it to stay open for 8 seconds....Will this be long enough to capture the trials of taillights?

ferny- i dont see her

The second one interests me the most. But have you noticed the little girl in the right corner of the mirror? She looks like she's from The Exorcist.

Hold me, I'm scared. :(

oh my god I see dead people....I mean I shoot dead people....or maybe I shoot people dead....she's holding a little dolly too, did you see that too ferny?

I have a question relating to shutter speed...My camera will only allow it to stay open for 8 seconds....Will this be long enough to capture the trials of taillights?

ferny- i dont see her

yep 8 seconds is heaps for trails in this kind of light, these were all at 1 sec....if I'm shooting in darker conditions the shutter I keep the shutter open longer. Here's a sample taken at 20 sec
191508149-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back