Tragedy strikes

Thats never a good thing to run out of..

moreso if you are a student and you need caffeine to stay even semi-concious before 10am.

Well, come on over, I'm drinking a mocha and there's plenty to share :)

I would consider that a good thing! Never really did like coffee... Now Dr. Pepper... That is a whole new Ball Game!

Gotta Love It. Dr. Pepper!

Zach :D

Mtn. Dew does the trick for me :D, that and sobe no fear.. o man, theres some get up and go juice.. But coffee, o man, thats tuff, i live in seattle, and i havent even gone to starbucks yet :? crazy. o well, im not missing much cuz i dont like coffee

You people do not understand! Orie began her precious weekend with NO COFFEE!!!! :shock:

This is a serious matter, folks. Let us join together in sending positive vibes towards the Pacific NW to enable our precious Orie to find the strength to get her cute lil' butt to the store, QUICKLY!!!

Here's hoping you got your fix by now, babe.....with plenty of thick cream, too! :wink:

~~~VIBES~~~
~~~VIBES~~~
~~~VIBES~~~
~~~VIBES~~~
~~~VIBES~~~

Thank you, Terri. I knew someone would understand. I did finally get a coffee about 11:30 before I went to the gallery. But reading this again just now, I realize that it gets worse. I forgot to go to the store today. :( Tomorrow I live the tragedy all over again. Hopefully we will be up and out to get the tree early so I can pick one up before the withdrawals kick in. ;)

Most reactions

Back