Trail in the woods (15 exposures)

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.onlinephotogallery.com
Mamiya RB 67 Pro, 150MM lens, fuji Velvia (50ASA) 15 exposures on one frame with slight movement between each exposure. Camera set on tripod.
http://www.onlinephotogallery.com/

Image207m.jpg

hi photojunky,
now that is wicked! its been really cool to see how your multiple exposure shots have evolved since you posted your first one.

I love this one! :thumbsup:

I must admit when I first looked at this picture I thought it was too busy and abstract, but as I sat here and looked at it for a minute the interest began to build. I became to see things in the picture and the true beauty of it began to show as this really is an excellent shot and the above are definitely traits of great shots. The best part of this picture is there is much more to see than what appears at first glance.

Great Job :!:

maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find anything spectacular about that photo above. Can someone clue me in?

The picture definitely has an artsy feel. While remembering this is a trail in the woods take a deep breath, relax and begin looking at the trail beginning in the bottom center of the photo. Then slowly in your mind make the journey down the trail and see if the picture begins to come to life with the other details.

If it doesn't, perhaps you just don't care for this type of photo and that is definitely ok. I usually don't care for a lot of abstract shots but I do like this one. Everyone has different tastes.

My wife doesn't care for it either. Her exact words were, “maybe someone will like that kind of photo. She likes most of my sunset photos, and to me, they are just sunset photos that most people could take. Different tastes. Unfortunately my old RB67 self-destructed and is in the shop. It wasn’t use to be fired 10-20 times per frame.
www.onlinephotogallery.com

Actually it looks like the ghost of big foot. Remember that film of bigfoot walking away and glancing momentarily at the camera. I think the people that shot that came out an admitted it was a hoax. Mine is the real deal.

Most reactions

Back